ProStyle Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth

Orlando, FL · View map

About ProStyle Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth

WE are a ONE OF KIND Company - WE OFFER ALL THE ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES YOU NEED. YOUR ONE STOP SHOP! You will NOT be disappointed! Let us take the stress out of your special day. We do it all! DJ-Photo Booth-Wedding Coordinating/Planning-Photography-Videography.

Twice the Quality for Half the Price!

ProStyle Entertainment is the fastest growing Family Owned & Run Entertainment company in the Central Florida . We serve all of Central Florida and Beyond! We offer DJ services, Photo Booth Rental and Wedding/Event Planning, birthday parties, corporate events and private parties. Our Premium DJ Packages start at $650! Our Premium DJ/Photo Booth Package starts at $1100!

I PRIDE myself knowing I make a difference in each one of my customers wedding/event day. I specialize in giving you a one of a kind event without the added stress, you will NOT have to worry about anything!

23 Reviews for ProStyle Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth

23 ProStyle Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth Reviews

Tamar
Tamar Keshishian

Married on 11/11/2018

My experience with prostyles entertainment was incredible.

I am so blessed to have met such an amazing and talented person and company. Prostyles entertainment provided DJ service, photo booth, photography, videography, coordinating, incredible decor and sooo ... Read more much more. Laura was so amazing, she was by my side through the whole process providing options, great ideas, and always made me feel valued and important. Thank you Laura and Prostyles entertainment for make my wedding the most memorable and most beautiful experience. You all are truly amazing!!!!

B
Brianna

Married on 09/28/2018

Laura was my day of coordinator for my wedding. From the beginning she was very easy to talk to, very attentive to get a good understanding of how my husband and I envisioned our wedding day to be, ... Read more and made herself available to us 24/7. Laura made the whole wedding day go smoothly. I was pretty OCD and controlling, and Laura handled it very well. She made solutions to any possible problems that could have happened on my wedding day. When an issue with the DJ arose during my ceremony she handled it very quickly and discretely so that the rest of the ceremony went smoothly. Laura made sure the cocktail hour and reception spaces were set up properly well before the wedding was due to start. She even went above and beyond by steaming my bridesmaid's dresses and my wedding dress! From set up to break down Laura ensured that I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. She handled anything I threw at her from the first day we met and I can't thank her enough for that! I would recommend ProStyle Entertainment to anyone. Thank you so much, Laura!

C
Christina

Married on 08/11/2018

I would highly recommend pro style. They always responded to us very quickly, accommodated all of our needs and truly cared/worked with us. Their customer service is amazing and we enjoyed their ... Read more presentation and professionalism the day of the event