protocol: An event planning service

Birmingham, AL · View map

About protocol: An event planning service

We are equipped to assist in all areas necessary to ensure your event is meticulously planned. Some of the areas include style, theme, design, budget, venue selection, photography, catering, and etiquette. We specialize in making each wedding a unique reflection of the client. One of the most significant services offered by Protocol is direction on the wedding day itself. Beginning at the rehearsal dinner until the close of the reception, we handle every detail to ensure the client, family, and friends enjoy this special occasion. One of our unique services is a Wedding Day Schedule that offers each area (vendors, clergy, bridal party, etc.) a timeline for the event. Our Protocol staff prides itself on its courteous, professional behavior, and its reputation of going above and beyond to ensure each event is a success.

Protocol is equipped to assist in planning every aspect of your wedding from vendor selection to contract negotiation. It is our goal to provide a relief from the inevitable stress and worry of planning the wedding, so that you can enjoy the "process of getting married".

10 Reviews for protocol: An event planning service

10 protocol: An event planning service Reviews

J
Jana

Married on 10/08/2016

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Sheila Renee. She was an outstanding wedding coordinator. She even recommended vendors that might be able to assist with various needs. She is very personable and ... Read more truly believes in capturing the bride and groom's vision. I feel like she went above and beyond for my wedding day. She really enjoys what she does and is committed to excellence. I believe this shows in her work and attitude. I highly recommend her. Thank you Ms. Sheila Renee for all that you did to make our day wonderful!! :)

M
miriam

Married on 10/10/2010

Ms. Shelia Dickson was a great wedding coordinator. My husband and I were very hands on through the entire process and my biggest concern was making sure everything went smoothly on the day of my ... Read more wedding. Ms. Dickson did a great job with putting together a detailed timeline for both my wedding party as well as the vendors. The day went smoothly and started and ended on time- I was thrilled that everything flowed so well. She truly accomplished by main objective and that was to have a worry free wedding day. Her team was very professional as well. She was also able to recommend great vendors, providing me with contact information to allow me to make the best decision based upon my budget. Protocol helped make my day everything I expected and more!

M
Aleana

Married on 05/15/2010

With out the help of Protocol Event Planning I don't think our SPECIAL day would have been so wonderful! Everyone loved everything they did and we where completely blown away by everything. It turned ... Read more turned out 100 percent better than what we could have ever hoped for! Thank you so much Protocol, we will be able to look back on this day and cherish everything you did for us!!!