Protravel International

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About Protravel International

Protravel International- Ashley Les is a travel agency located in New York, New York. As a world traveler herself, travel agent Ashley has been to 57 countries on 5 continents. Her personal experience allows her to give you specific suggestions on the best hotels, beaches and restaurants. Whether you're looking to plan your honeymoon or a destination wedding, the company is partnered with the highest quality vendors in the travel industry.

From the Caribbean to Alaska, Protravel International- Ashley Les has a variety of destinations for you to choose from. The company can take care of all your travel planning needs with their free honeymoon registry and no charge for their travel agency services. Their travel insurance and emergency assistant options will give you peace of mind booking a trip away from home. Additional destinations to consider are:

• Africa

8 Protravel International Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 06/30/2018

Great experience in booking our honeymoon- no question best travel agent I've ever worked with! Read more Great experience in booking our honeymoon- no question best travel agent I've ever worked with!

N
Nikki Marie

Married on 03/24/2018

Ashley Les is a top notch travel expert. I went to her with an idea of wanting to go to Iceland and in no time she presented to me different flight and accommodation options, which included helpful ... Read more insider tips and suggestions. The booking process was seamless and I was very impressed with her knowledge of Iceland. One of the most helpful things she did was send me an ideal itinerary, which outlined every “must see” attraction in Iceland, including certain tours, restaurant recommendations and local stops we wouldn’t have otherwise found. I am very satisfied with my experience and I’ve already moved on to planning my next trip with Ashley!

J
Jennifer

Married on 11/11/2017

We first worked with Ashley back in 2013 with a different agency, and she helped book a trip that was one of the best I've ever taken to Barbados (I even went back this year! ) For this honeymoon ... Read more booking, she has been so thorough, prompt, and professional. We were so anxious about making honeymoon plans after so much wedding planning, and Ashley worked with us to craft the trip of a lifetime to Sri Lanka and The Maldives. We highly highly highly recommend working with her!