Provence Catering

Norristown, PA · View map · Visit website

About Provence Catering

Provence Catering is a one-of-a-kind wedding caterer based in Jeffersonville, Pennsylvania. Their bold international gourmet cuisine sets them apart from other caterers. They offer an array of personalized and customizable options, whether you are looking for small and rustic or elegant and extravagant. Combining your good taste and personality, they will create a menu that reflects your individuality. As a full-service catering company, they can also provide event planning, floral design and rentals for your special day.

Cuisine
Vietnamese, American and Caribbean are just three of the many cuisine styles Provence Catering can create for your wedding. They can also meet a variety of dietary requirements including vegan, vegetarian and lactose-free options. From buffet to plated, there are serving styles for every setting. The company can also provide dessert and cake options. Provence Catering has the following cuisine styles available:

• African
  • Gluten-free
  • Lactose-free
  • Nut-free

Other Services
With their catering services, Provence Catering they can also provide you with a wedding venue. They have ten event spaces available which can host up to 1,000 guests. From ballroom to historic and farm settings, there is something for everyone.

26 Reviews for Provence Catering

26 Provence Catering Reviews

B
Featured
barbara

Married on 06/02/2012

Without question, planning a wedding is a big deal. We had chosen Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton, New Jersey as the ideal venue for our daughter’s wedding. We were provided a list of preferred ... Read more caterers from which we had to choose. I set about calling/e-mailing each one. Provence Caterers was the first to get back to me, same day as a matter of fact and weeks ahead of the others. Following a terrific first conversation with Pamela (the owner), an appointment to meet was scheduled. I met with Pam and her assistant and I must say, from the get go….it was a WOW!!!!! She totally “got me” and knew where I was coming from. Our conversation was easy; it just flowed. She listened well to what I was looking for and expecting. Her suggestions back to me were exciting and refreshing. And, it didn’t end there. Upon my request, she confidently recommended other vendors in the area for me to explore. By the time I left, I was flying high. Her credibility as an accomplished caterer was quickly established as she freely related her prior work experience in the catering world, which by the way was quite impressive and extensive. She clearly knew her stuff. She appeared genuine, caring and charismatic. There was no doubt about it….I wanted Pamela Horowitz on board then and there! The communication between the two of us and my family over the next few months was nothing short of fantastic…timely, efficient and honest. As the date drew closer and with big decisions on the line, I often deferred to her expertise and let her guide me through the rough waters. Big dreams, not a whole lot of money trees in the backyard! Her guidance and sensitivity towards where dollars should be sent was not only reasonable but also accurate and kept our budget very close to where it was set. She certainly knows what it takes to have a fabulously orchestrated, DELICIOUS and beautiful event! The vendors Pam had recommended were all fantastic. I thought of them as my “DREAM TEAM.” In particular, th

M
Mary pat

Married on 10/09/2016

Pam and the whole Provence team was amazing! From start to the finish they made sure our wedding was nothing but PERFECT! Pam responded to my e-mails, phone calls, and questions right away! There is ... Read more no enough I can say about Pam and her team at Provence. We planned the whole time to have our wedding outside of the Barn at Lochwood. The day of our wedding was cloudy and very windy before I had gotten to the venue everyone thought it would be best to move our ceremony inside. maybe 30 minutes before I was supposed to walk down the aisle Pam saw the sun shining and the wind had died down and pulled out all the chairs, and the table that they served Champagne, sweet tea and lemonade at and made sure we were able to have our ceremony outside which made our day that more perfect! Now on to the food and service of the waitstaff. The food was absolutely amazing! My Husband and I have had so many of our guest tell us that it was the best wedding food they have ever had! Everything was delicious, from the food at cocktail hour, to our Bbq style dinner, to our yummy cake and s'mores and caramelized apple bar! The bartenders were fun and lively and the servers made sure everyone had what they needed. We had a buffet style wedding, with a smores bar and caramelized apple bar, which all the tables were set up so gorgeously! We could not be happier to have chosen to work with Pam and her whole Provence team, We wish we could give them more than five stars!

E
Elyse

Married on 09/24/2016

Our 9/24/16 wedding could not be beat, thanks to Provence! A+ customer service, very prepared & helpful throughout the entire planning process! Genuinely care about making your big day a hit! Read more Our 9/24/16 wedding could not be beat, thanks to Provence! A+ customer service, very prepared & helpful throughout the entire planning process! Genuinely care about making your big day a hit!