Providence Country Club

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Providence Country Club

Providence Country Club is an elegant and versatile wedding venue located in Charlotte, North Carolina. This stunning property boasts traditional charm and unique features such as a marble dance floor, cascading exterior staircase and a wraparound veranda with beautiful golf course views. Rest assured that booking with Providence Country Club means a seamlessly orchestrated and memorable wedding event.

Facilities and Capacity

Choose from two primary picture-perfect indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony and reception spots at the Providence Country Club. Their picturesque outdoor ceremony site is on the back lawn overlooking the golf course and features a magnificent exterior staircase, lush landscaping, a Japanese Maple tree and a gorgeous white arbor. The Carolina Ballroom at the Providence Country Club can accommodate up to 240 wedding guests for a seated reception and 300 or more guests for a cocktail-style reception. The ballroom includes a marble dance floor, classic gold chandeliers and four sets of French doors that open onto a wraparound veranda.

Providence Country Club offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Complimentary on-site event planning and coordination is provided by a dedicated wedding specialist. Event services offered include the following:

• On-site coordination
  • Private bridal party suite and dressing rooms
  • Round tables, Chiavari chairs and linens
  • Mirror tiles, table numbers and votive candles
  • White arbor for ceremony
  • Carving and cake cutting service
  • Coat check and heaters

Cuisine

The food and beverage team at Providence Country Club makes it their mission to meet and exceed your every expectation, providing impeccable service and fine menu selections. Their executive chef and culinary team offer some of the finest foods in the Charlotte area and strive to use only the best ingredients to create memorable dining experiences.

Other Services

Providence Country Club is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners.

17 Reviews for Providence Country Club

17 Providence Country Club Reviews

K
Kasay

Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent experience

Providence CC was a beautiful venue for our wedding reception. Crystal was awesome to work with, communication was great, very detailed oriented, and made sure everything was perfect before having our ... Read more guests enter. She even went as far to send my mother pictures of the reception while we were getting ready. I would highly recommend Providence CC.

Anna
Anna

Married on 05/25/2019

Pcc helped make our dream wedding come true!

I could not have chosen a more perfect venue! The moment I visited the venue I knew it was the perfect place for both my ceremony and reception. Crystal and the staff at Providence Country Club were ... Read more absolutely amazing. Crystal took my vision and helped execute our perfect wedding. She worked tirelessly with coordinating with vendors and planning the details. She treated me like family which meant the world to me. She was always responsive when I reached out to her, not once complained and provided amazing customer service. We received so many compliments from our guests. The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception was flawless. The entire staff was amazing!!

M
Meredith Pittman

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing reception at PCC!

Providence Country Club was the perfect place to have our wedding reception. The staff were so friendly and helpful throughout the entire evening. Crystal and Karen did a phenomenal job with ... Read more coordinating and handling our details during the planning process, and went above and beyond to make our day so special!