PSK

Falls Church, VA · View map

About PSK

PSK is a progressive wedding photography service that is based out of Falls Church, Virginia. This talented team specializes in storytelling through their visual design, a keen eye, and plenty of media experience. Trust the professionals and ensure your entire dream wedding is captured on camera.

PSK offers a unique product with top-notch material that is promised to every couple who seeks a professional on their big day. The staff uses a contemporary mixed with photojournalism style of photography which makes for a good match with the candid and natural nature of a wedding environment. On the day of the event, several bonus options are available such as additional hours, one event per day, and a second shooter to ensure your wedding is the center of attention and captured from start to finish. Book today, and get the highest-quality service and the highest-resolution pictures on your wedding day. Photography items include:

• Albums

8 PSK Reviews

M
Mai Linh

Getting married on 06/08/2026

My boyfriend and I had the opportunity to work with Minh and Wendy for an engagement session. They were very personal and wanted to capture our best moments - from candid to posed - without the ... Read more awkwardness. Wendy is great at giving tips to get amazing results and Minh is a very talented photographer with vision. They are both fun and personal to work with.

T
Tiffany

Married on 01/22/2018

My fiancé and I did an engagement photo shoot with PSK. We were both pretty nervous because we had never done a professional photo shoot before. Prior to the shoot, we met with Minh in his office to ... Read more discuss our preferences and he was very accommodating. Minh and Trang were very easy to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout the session. I warned them of our awkwardness and they gave us much needed posing cues. My fiancé and I chose to do an outside photo shoot in the freezing cold but they were both very patient throughout the entire experience. Minh told us that we would be contacted when the photos were ready and did so in a timely manner. We couldn’t be happier with the photos and would highly recommend PSK!

User6853670

2+ years ago

So thankful for their wonderful photography skills! My boyfriend and I had a photoshoot with PSK with no experience. They made us feel comfortable and showed us many poses. The pictures turned out ... Read more AMAZING. I am so in love with my photos. Thank you PSK for the wonderful experience :)