PSR Designs

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About PSR Designs

PSR Designs is a wedding invitation design company located in Indianapolis, Indiana. They believe that invitations and save the dates set the tone for the entire celebration, so they create designs that truly reflect the couple tying the knot. They are passionate about making sure that the pieces are exactly as you imagined them to be and more.

The team at PSR Designs is happy to meet with you and your partner before the celebration for a consultation. This allows you to discuss your desired aesthetic and style. The team offers custom invitations, RSVP cards, save the dates, and thank-you cards. They can even be foil-stamped and embossed. PSR Designs can handle all of the final details, such as printing, assembling, addressing, and shipping. They have a required order minimum of 15.

7 Reviews for PSR Designs

7 PSR Designs Reviews

Keyona
Featured
Keyona

Married on 04/28/2019

Becoming Mrs. Smith

We met Mrs. P (that’s what I call her) at a bridal show in Feb. 2019. Her work & energy drew us to her table. Once we started talking about all I had done & what I needed to do she had me to “stay ... Read more after class”. LOL!! We were literally two months away from our wedding & I had an idea & names & addresses. I showed Mrs. P what I liked & wanted and she said she would love to help me. With the little time she had to work with, she surpassed our expectations. We & our guest LOVED the invitations and the address labels were just the cutest little things. LBVS. I could go on and on about Mrs. P but I need you to see and experience her amazing work for yourself. Trust me you wouldn’t be disappointed. Go with PSR and thank me later. 😉😊

Mary
Mary Johnson

Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent service, nice and friendly

My invitations were gorgeous I got so many compliments from my invitations PSR was the best I love Mrs Pauline she's nice friendly I love Mrs. Pauline. Also very affordable I'm very punctual😔💖🌹💐 Read more My invitations were gorgeous I got so many compliments from my invitations PSR was the best I love Mrs Pauline she's nice friendly I love Mrs. Pauline. Also very affordable I'm very punctual😔💖🌹💐

B
Brittanee

Married on 09/21/2018

PSR Designs is amazing! Quality, fast, beautiful work and open to new ideas. Love PSR Designs for my wedding invitations and they have my service for life. Read more PSR Designs is amazing! Quality, fast, beautiful work and open to new ideas. Love PSR Designs for my wedding invitations and they have my service for life.