Psycho Cupcakes

Mechanicsburg, PA · View map · Visit website

About Psycho Cupcakes

Psycho Cupcakes is a home-based bakery that creates all their goods completely from scratch. Owner, baker, and cake artist, Nicole, specializes in delicious flavor combinations and beautiful cupcake and tiered cake displays. With 10 years of experience, you can be certain that your wedding cake experience will be easy going and stress free. To ensure that everyone can enjoy dessert time on your special day, the majority of my baked goods can be gluten free, soy free, lactose free, nut free, or vegan!

43 Reviews for Psycho Cupcakes

43 Psycho Cupcakes Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 06/09/2019

Delicious, Affordable, Creative

Nicole was always our first choice for our wedding cake baker. I had ordered cupcakes from her for past events and they were always delicious and beautifully presented, so picking her was a no-brainer ... Read more when it came to our wedding cake. Our wedding was Sleeping Beauty inspired and we thought it would be so cool to have a castle cake. Nicole took our idea and ran with it, and came up with a gorgeous sketch of what she wanted to make for us. She was SO excited to work on our cake and we could not have been happier with how it turned out. She’s really nice and easy to work with and her creativity genuinely knows no bounds. Whatever you want, she can probably make it for you. We picked black velvet cake for our castle cake and apple cinnamon cake for our cupcakes and both were delicious. I will be dreaming about her black velvet for the rest of my life. Our guests raved about how incredible the cupcakes/cake looked and tasted. We will absolutely use Nicole for any future events!

Gloria
Gloria Oversmith

Married on 07/12/2019

July 2019 wedding

Our wedding cake turned out exactly how I had envisioned. It was as tasty as it was beautiful. I can't say enough great things about Psycho Cupcakes! Read more Our wedding cake turned out exactly how I had envisioned. It was as tasty as it was beautiful. I can't say enough great things about Psycho Cupcakes!

Kate
Kate Verber

Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect sweet treats!

We went “Psycho” for our wedding and could not have been happier! We chose a less than traditional route by having a variety of cupcakes, cookies, and cake pops, then opted for a small 2 tiered cake ... Read more to cut (and save!!). The flavors were incredible, presentation beautiful, and our guests raved about it all! Nicole was super easy to work with, quick to respond, and literally put the icing on the cake of our special day!!