Public Opinions Soundstage

South Jordan, UT · View map · Visit website

About Public Opinions Soundstage

Public Opinions Soundstage is a DJ company in Salt Lake City, Utah. Featured at over 700 wedding celebrations. We work to provide you with professional, affordable and quality services. Your special day will be in the hands of a company that has been around since 1991. From the ceremony to the send-off and everything in between, you can rely on Public Opinions Soundstage to take care of everything.

Public Opinions Soundstage works to make your wedding as stress-free as possible. So that your event goes exactly the way you want, customized setups are designed for your event specifically. The emcee will handle everything, making announcements that are professional and setting the tone you want. Public Opinions Soundstage offers three packages, including Classic, Deluxe and Ultimate as well as add-ons for each one. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Emcee and DJ (2 People - Bilingual)
  • Consultation
  • Customized Playlist (including a "Do-not-play" list)
  • Announcements

L
Featured
Liz

Married on 06/02/2018

We found Public Opinions Soundstage at a Bridal fair when my oldest daughter got married in 2016. Garrett and Kevin were fun and attentive through the entire process of planning. They were supportive ... Read more of letting us pick the playlist. They were great at incorporating the secret flashmob surprise we planned. I love their quick wit and positive attitudes! They wanted our party to be fun and understand that it is part of their job to make it happen! Because of the great experience we had, we used them again when my second oldest daughter got married in 2017! Same great service and attention to detail! We love that they are patient when they interact with guests as guests seem to have questions - the first people they would ask was the DJ :) Keeping up with a yearly tradition, we used them for my retirement party in 2018. It was a different kind of party as it wasn't a wedding, so we were worried if we could get people to dance! I appreciated that I got to choose the playlist. After teaching dance for 20 years, I had a lot of songs that were important. Garrett took the time to announce info I had provided about the songs and what they meant to the guests. So many people complimented on how fun the music and the dance floor were. I appreciate the professionalism of Public Opinions Soundstage! They recognize that the events they work are important to customer and they do everything they can to make it a positive experience. I plan to use Public Opinions for future DJ needs!

K
Kaitlyn Bee

Married on 07/13/2019

Professional, Accommodating, fun!

Public Opinions Soundstage was such a great DJ! Kevin was super helpful in meeting with us to discuss exactly what we wanted. He offered great suggestions based on experience. On the wedding day the 2 ... Read more DJ's that were there were so great! They were professional and everything went so smoothly! They played all of the music that we wanted. They let us know what was coming next and made sure we were ready. Microphones and speakers were setup so our outdoor mountain wedding was perfect! Highly recommend!

A
Andy

Married on 02/23/2019

Awesome, professional, attentive!

Extremely professional, attentive, and flexible to our needs as we had a winter wedding we had a number of things that needed to adapt on the fly due to the weather conditions. They did an amazing job ... Read more job pulling it all together and staying on top of our needs throughout the evening.