Puccini Photography

Goodlettsville, TN · View map

About Puccini Photography

Nashville's Mother-Daughter Photography team.

Maggie & Kristin cover every event together, whether it's a bridal or engagement session or your actual wedding day.

***Formerly known as Surreal Image Studios ***

11 Reviews for Puccini Photography

11 Puccini Photography Reviews

S
Susanne

Married on 07/19/2014

LOVE Puccini Photography. They were so professional and in charge of every little detail. They made it all seem so effortless and and they always had a smile on their face. I would highly recommend ... Read more them for beautiful professional photos that capture the very heart of your event.

K
Kristin

Married on 05/18/2013

We had Puccini Photography for our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. I couldn't imagine having any other photographers there for our special day! They are truly amazing to work with and my ... Read more my husband and I couldn't be happier!! They got our pictures back so fast! And to top it off, a week after our honeymoon, Chris' grandparent were having their 60 year anniversary celebration, so we emailed them and asked if they had any pictures of his grandparents dancing and if so, is it too early to order them. Maggie and Kristin got back to us that day and said they have already ordered them and getting them expedited. We got the prints 2 days after we asked them that! We were amazed!! They really do care about the couples they are working with, get to know them and they are a blast to work with! During our engagement pictures we were all laughing at the end of the night and having an amazing time! They are so creative! I have also emailed them hundreds of times asking them questions (sometimes the same questions I’ve asked before) and they are always patient and get back to us right away! My family has used various photographers for my brother’s weddings and other parts of the family and I still think we had the best out of all of them! From now on whenever we want professional photos done we will ALWAYS go to Maggie and Kristin!

C
Cheyenne

Married on 03/08/2013

Kristin and Maggie are two wonderful ladies as well as photographers! They make you feel very comfortable, which makes iteasy to be yourself around them(which makes for awesome pictures). We get ... Read more compliments every day on our wedding album and pictures!!! They were so helpful in planning for our big day and making sure we have beautiful memories to last us a lifetime!!!