Puerto Rico Destination Weddings

Isabela, PR · View map

About Puerto Rico Destination Weddings

We are Puerto Rico's leader in elopement and wedding packages and officiating services. We ensure your Puerto Rico destination wedding is legal, beautiful, and effortless!

ELOPEMENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:

• Advice and consultation for the perfect Puerto Rico wedding venue or location
  • Legal and documentation email/phone support in obtaining your Puerto Rico marriage license
  • Delivery of your marriage license after your wedding ceremony to the demographic registrar's office
  • One hour's professional photography time, before, during, and after your wedding ceremony
  • Online delivery of all wedding photos within one week of your wedding day
  • Two witnesses (if needed)

Number of Guests: Less than 10
Locations: All of Puerto Rico

OFFICIANT ONLY PACKAGE INCLUDES:

• Advice and consultation for the perfect Puerto Rico wedding venue or location
  • Two witnesses (if needed)

Number of Guests: Unlimited
Locations: All of Puerto Rico

BAREFOOT ON THE BEACH CEREMONY PACKAGE INCLUDES:

• Online delivery of all wedding photos within one week of your wedding day
  • Wedding arbor with draped white fabric
  • Chairs for your guests
  • Bouquet & boutonniere
  • Other options include: small wedding cake, live acoustic music, champagne toast, and much more!

Number of Guests: Less than 100
Locations: Western Puerto Rico, including Isabela, Aguadilla, and Quebradillas
Pricing: depending on location and services

Please contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!

ashley@prdestinationweddings.com or 939.238.3664

174 Reviews for Puerto Rico Destination Weddings

174 Puerto Rico Destination Weddings Reviews

E
Elizabeth Garner

Married on 07/22/2019

Beautiful and wonderful

Ashley was wonderful to work with. She took care of everything, including recommendations for dinner afterwards. The site was stunning, the ceremony was perfect. We couldn't have asked for anything ... Read more better.

Kate
Kate Hamilton

Married on 05/30/2019

Dream Come True

Ashley was AMAZING! She provided up with an incredible location, as well as a photographer and videographer that brought our experience to life! I will recommend her services for as long as I can! Read more Ashley was AMAZING! She provided up with an incredible location, as well as a photographer and videographer that brought our experience to life! I will recommend her services for as long as I can!!

J
Jantte Schocke

Married on 02/02/2019

Everything I dream of...

I just wanted to say that Puerto Rico Destination Weddings, Inc. Made my dream wedding come true. Ashley helped me plan a small intimate wedding on February 2, 2019 with 40 of my closest family and ... Read more friends. Due to our increasing numbers my first location would not accommodate my 40 guest. She recommend a new location. We had to trust Ashley because the location was never used before. I am so glad I did. The view was breathe taking. My guests are still talking about it. She was able to capture everything I wanted. She even went above and beyond and played live music for my now husband. Lorena Black and Thiago Rouge did an amazing job singing and playing guitar for my guests. Ninah Gil completed my look with a beautiful up do and amazing make-up. I am able to relive the moment with the amazing videography by Marquez Photography and the beautiful pictures by AJR Photo Studios. The best part of my experience was all I had to do is show up. Ashley took care of all the details of my ceremony. I had an amazing experience and recommend Puerto Rico Destination Wedding to anyone wanting a destination wedding in Puerto Rico. The island is beautiful and people are friendly. We plan to go back every other year.