Wedding Ministers

Aguadilla, PR · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Ministers

Wedding Ministers, who also know us as Wedding Officiants, Celebrants for Weddings, Wedding Ministers among others, we are a business name of Puerto Rico Wedding Ministers Inc. A corporation registered to do business in Puerto Rico. We are your new alternative in the service of wedding celebrants in Puerto Rico. We offer the service of officiating nuptial ceremonies and marriage counseling. Our founder is certified by the Puerto Rico Demographic Registry as a celebrant for more than 25 years in Puerto Rico and the United States, and thousands of couples have selected us to be part of that special day.

What is a wedding officiant or Celebrant for Weddings?

The Officiant, (or Celebrant), is the generic term granted to the only persons authorized by law to perform nuptial ceremonies. They consist, among others, of Priests, Ministers, Pastors, Chaplains, Notary Lawyers and Judges. Ministers for Weddings Puerto Rico is composed of Pastors, Ministers, Priests, Chaplains and Notary Lawyers.

How important is it to hire a wedding officiant?

Very important! Summarizing the above, “if there is no officiant, there is no wedding”. There are details considered more striking and significant in the planning of a wedding, such as limousines, flowers, sponge cake, coordination, photography, video, costumes, activity room, music etc. They make your ceremony an unforgettable one, but none of them (without intending to belittle its importance), make a wedding … a wedding. Therefore, it is important to recognize that the selection of an officiant is an essential task and must be done with the necessary diligence.

ATTIRE… Our attire depends on the type of ceremony and couple’s preference. Usually, on Christian ceremonies, we wear an clerical shirt, Alb and Stole. On Civil Non Denominational ceremonies, a Shirt, Tie and Robe (similar to Judges), Catholic ceremony is a equal at the Catholic Priest. (clerical shirt, alba, stole, cingulo and chasuble) You will never see us in jeans and shirts with logos from our agency. We will always pour elegant for that special day. PUERTO RICO WEDDING MINISTERS INC. We are NOT a Church, we are a corporation dedicated to doing business in Puerto Rico and US, and we hire Ministers and Priests duly registered and certified as celebrants, by the Puerto Rico Demographic Registry.

Why select Ministers for Weddings?

We understand that basically all the options of officiants (ministers, lawyers, notaries, judges, priests) are good. We, as Ministers for Weddings, consider ourselves an additional new option, as a corporation but with over 25 years of experience, which appeals to many spouses, for the flexibility of offering both ceremonies in Catholic Rites, Non-Denominational Christian and Civil No -Denominacionales with reasonable fees and minimum requirements.

Wedding Ministers, without major requirements in ceremonies or rites, Catholic, Christian Non-Denominational and Civil Non-Denominational, we marry you now and where you wish, but the State has requirements for the wedding can be registered, here we leave the You must fulfill in your case that you have selected a destination wedding. Remember that our requirements and steps are minimal.

For more information and booking visit https://puertoricoweddingministers.com/

NOTE: We do not have the reviews of other suppliers, since we recently started using this contact service, if something we can guarantee you is that our service is far superior to what others advertise. We are REAL several Ministers, Pastors and a Priest, all ordained and servants of GOD. I invite you to see our website, where we have information relevant to this type of service.

13 Reviews for Wedding Ministers

13 Wedding Ministers Reviews

C
Featured
Carla & Mike

Married on 07/08/2010

The better priest

My dream was to get married in a beautiful place, not in the common inside a temple, we are Puerto Ricans and we live in NY. We are practical Catholics. We contacted Wedding Ministers, since we found ... Read more them in google, the first thing that impacted us was their website, which had a lot of information about the processes that we had to carry out. Being practical Catholics, of course we wanted to celebrate our sacrament with a priest ordained and recognized by our church. We contacted Wedding Ministers, I was attended by Father Angel, the information he offered was very clear and he helped me, I sent that number to the priest of my parish, Father Peter, he pretended to be my boyfriend and asked his own questions that only the priests, you can answer correctly. Father Peter, he simply told me. "Go and celebrate the sacrament in Puerto Rico with Father Angel, I will receive it and for the record in the parish we make you a blessing." It was the best gift that I have been given. Personally I recommend it. It is a blessing to have a Father so dedicated to satisfy us Catholics.

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 07/17/2019

Wedding Officiant

My husband and I decided to get married while on vacation in Puerto Rico. We contacted several marriage officiants. Aida was the only person to respond and thank a god she did. She and her husband ... Read more were amazing. They helped us get the paperwork we needed and gave us a beautiful ceremony. I only wish I would have contacted her sooner!

Luz
Luz Selenia Pagan De Padua

Married on 05/04/2019

Experiencia inigualable

Para nosotros, Roberto y Luz Selenia Padua a sido una inmensa bendición haberle contactado y conocido. No tenemos palabras para agradecer su humanidad, ternura y profesionalismo. Donde quiera que ... Read more estemos siempre recomendaremos sus servicios. Les exhortamos a todas esas nuevas parejas que quieren darse el sí, que lo hagan con ustedes. No importa el rito de su elección, lo importante es que usted en todo momento tiene a Dios presente y él es la base para edificar un hogar con valores, respeto y amor. Gracias, porque lloré de alegrías al contactarlo cuando me dijo que me podía casar y luego lloré por diferentes razones y usted con su bondad me dió esperanzas y paz, mucha paz. Sin duda, con un infinito respeto mi ahora esposo y yo le enviamos un abrazo de profundo agradecimiento. ¡Es el mejor!