Punta Cana Photo Video

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About Punta Cana Photo Video

Punta Cana Photo Video is a wedding photography business based out of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. This is a particularly ideal choice for those who are planning a destination wedding in this exotic location. They aim to provide a customized, thoughtful service that produces high-quality mementos of your memorable occasion.

Boasting 10 years worth of professionalism in the industry, Punta Cana Photo Video has a vast amount of knowledge and experience to capture photos that hold particular significance for the happy couple.

Their mission, at all times, is to create photos that transport the viewer back to a specific time and moment. For the newlyweds, that means being delivered to the moment when they became married, including all the sights, sounds, and emotions that filled the day.

Punta Cana Photo takes time out to arrange an initial consultation where the package can be discussed, including any specific requests from the couple. Where possible, they aim to begin organizing and choreographing their plan of action for the wedding three months in advance. Some of the many services available from Punta Cana Photo Video include:

• Albums

Megan
Megan

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommend

My fiancé and I would highly recommend Marc and Saul. My fiancé and I reached out to them last minute... Literally 3 days before we were going to Punta Cana. They were quick to respond and accommodate ... Read more to our schedule. We booked an engagement session with them via email. They picked us up at our resort and immediately hopped out of the car to great us. They were so friendly and made conversation the entire time. They took us to a local beach called Jellyfish Beach. It was so much fun. They had us laughing the entire time. They are the kind of guys you’d like to drink a beer with and hangout with on a Friday night. They are also very family oriented. We met there family while at the beach. I would even recommend them for a family photo shoot. They exceeded our expectations!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing!! I absolutely loved Marcos and Saul!

They captured every moment and were a blast to hangout with! They are truly talented at what they do! I’d recommend them to anyone! Read more They captured every moment and were a blast to hangout with! They are truly talented at what they do!! I’d recommend them to anyone!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth & Mike

Married on 01/11/2019

1000% Recomendables. Mark & Saul

Marcos & Saul son verdaderamente increíbles! Fueron lo mejor de nuestro viaje a república dominicana. Yo en lo personal estaba muy nerviosa por todo lo que es hacer una boda a muchos kilometros de ... Read more casa, sin conocer nada ni nadie. Confiando desde el minuto 0 que todo saldría bien. Ellos me llamaron por teléfono, me quitaron todas las dudas y desde ese momento supe que eran los indicados. Me transmitieron una tranquilidad que no puedo describir. Mis nervios se transformaron en sonrisas. Tengo todos los detalles de mi boda gracias a su estupendo trabajo. El video lo he mirado al menos 100 veces! es increíble!!! Supero mis expectativas. Mis amigos y familiares lo Aman! Plasma tanta felicidad y emociones. Las fotos no tengo palabras para describir lo impresionantes que son! LAS AMO! Lo mejor de todo que le explicamos a ellos que somos ansiosos y 48 hs de terminada la boda ya las teníamos!!! Gracias, por ser parte de nuestra boda. Estamos muy felices de conocerlos. Y seguro nos volveremos a ver. Sin dudas, los mejores y 1000% recomendables!