Pura Vida Weddings

Saint Albans, NY · View map

About Pura Vida Weddings

Pura Vida Weddings offers wedding officiant services in New York and surrounding areas. The ordained minister, Juan Enrique Toro, creates ceremonies using the power of love to inspire both the couple and guests of the service. Pura Vida weddings are non-traditional yet meaningful celebrations of life and love, and will make your wedding day one to remember.

Experience
Reverend Juan Enrique Toro is a Unity minister with 25 years of experience. Throughout his years as a minister, he has performed hundreds of ceremonies for couples in the Northeast. Reverend Toro is also bilingual, being fluent in both English and Spanish, and is happy to perform weddings in one or both languages.

Pura Vida Weddings specializes in bilingual, bicultural, interfaith, non-denominational, and same sex wedding ceremonies. Each ceremony is customized to meet the couple’s individual needs and visions for their special day. Reverend Toro welcomes adjustments to the wording, readings or rituals included in the ceremony, so you can honor your individual backgrounds as well as your history as a couple. Pura Vida Weddings also provides counseling and vow renewal services.

Areas Covered
Pura Vida Weddings are available in New York state, as well as Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, D.C.

12 Reviews for Pura Vida Weddings

12 Pura Vida Weddings Reviews

Jessica

Married on 05/11/2019

Best decision I ever made

I was 6 weeks away from my wedding and realized I forgot to book the most important part of the wedding, my officiant. I desperately went on the hunt through the app and sent a mass message to every ... Read more officiant on the app. I got many responses but Juan’s stood out. It wasn’t his price that stood out, which is extremely reasonable, but it was his genuine and sincere response to my request. I knew from reading that first response that he was a very nice human being. I decided to go with him for his great ratings, price and professionalism. What I didn’t know was how great of an addition he was to the wedding. He was so accommodating to all my requests, communicated throughout the entire process, expressed his excitement for our union, and performed an amazing ceremony full of inspiration, love, faith, and joy. He even takes your marriage certificate and mails it out for you! He also emailed me and left some encouraging and beautiful words. Like this guy is the best! Thank you Juan for being a part of my wedding and for your professionalism throughout this process. You are a gem!

Joel

Married on 07/29/2018

Juan was an amazing officient. He made our wedding extra special by taking the time to grant our vision for our wedding. He was able to give the service in both English and Spanish and spoke ... Read more beauitfully. Our family members were very happy. I would highly recommend Juan for your wedding.

Joel

Married on 07/29/2018

From the first contact Juan was a pleasure to work with for our july 2018 wedding in Long Island. Juan really made us feel comfortable and was caring and eager to be part of our big day. On the day of ... Read more of the event he arrived on time and help facilitate the process. He was also able to officiate our ceremony in English and Spanish. Having met Juan was a blessing he is nice and caring all around. Highly recommend.