Pure Airbrush Makeup & More

Lawrenceville, Georgia, GA · View map · Visit website

About Pure Airbrush Makeup & More

Pure Airbrush Makeup & More is a beauty company based in Lawrenceville, Georgia that provides on-location hair and makeup services for weddings. The company, which has operated with the industry’s top professionals for over 10 years, specializes in helping clients of all ages looks radiantly beautiful. The experienced artists specialize in airbrush makeup, and they are able to give each client a natural and flawless look that can be perfectly captured in photographs, ensuring that clients can cherish their wedding memories forever.

As well as hair and makeup, Pure Airbrush Makeup & More offers waxing services, as well as both spray and airbrush tanning, for parties of up to 30 guests. Group discounts are available, as well as multiple stylists, depending on the size of your party. The team also offers consultations and trials so that you may discuss your beauty vision. Hair services include updos, styling, and hair extensions, while makeup offerings include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

S
Featured
Sofia

Married on 11/10/2017

Jessa was amazing! She was very kind and answered all my questions from the very beginning. I even changed how I wanted my hair on wedding day and she was very sweet! I had wedding drama and cried ... Read more before makeup and she was so sweet and kind and followed up with me. Hair and makeup looked perfect for everyone who got it done.

IslandBride88
Alison

Married on 11/24/2018

Princess Perfect

My mother is my world, and the look of awe on her face because of the great job Jessa did almost brought me to tears. The smile would not leave her face, and it was one of the best parts of the day. ... Read more The makeup looks so natural, and not overdone. I felt like a stunning bride.

K
Kami

Married on 11/04/2017

I hired Pure Airbrush Makeup & More for my wedding and they were wonderful! They worked with me on finding the right level of service and did a wonderful job for myself and my bridesmaids. I really ... Read more wanted a natural look since I never wear makeup, and the really did a beautiful job in delivering what I wanted, I could not be happier with having hired them. Would definitely recommend!