Pure & Couture Salon

Destin, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Pure & Couture Salon

Pure and Couture Salon is a professional hair and makeup studio based in Destin, Florida. The talented team of licensed professional hair and makeup artists enjoy pampering and making brides look beautiful and confident for their wedding day. Whether you want a classic chignon, wavy hair extensions, a bold red lip, or natural makeup, Pure and Couture Salon will work with you and your bridal party to achieve a picture perfect look for that special walk down the aisle.

Experience

Owner Adrianne Brackett opened Pure and Couture Salon after spending years living in London with her husband. With nearly two decades of experience as a hair stylist, she brings a wealth of knowledge and creativity to each of her clients. The staff is friendly, passionate, and dedicated to make sure all your beauty needs are met.

Pure and Couture Salon offers in-salon or on-location beauty services for weddings or other special events. To cater to the needs of clients, they limit the number of bookings for special events, so guests can relax and enjoy an unforgettable experience. They offer consultations and trial sessions, and other services offered include:

• Airbrush makeup

M
Featured
Melodie

Married on 06/04/2016

Adrienne was fantastic! She made my wedding hair dreams come true! Read more Adrienne was fantastic! She made my wedding hair dreams come true!

Leah
Leah

Married on 10/27/2018

Everyone at this salon is incredible!

Ariana and Pearl traveled offsite to do our hair, but Dani manages all the bookings (and also does amazing hair!). These ladies really know how to manage their time, which is essential on wedding day ... Read more - we had 9 total people getting hair done on a tight timeline, and everything went so smoothly! Ariana and Dani were very patient with me during my trial to make sure it was exactly how I wanted it (I am super picky about my hair, but who isn’t for wedding day?!) so I really appreciated them striving to get everything perfect. Highly recommend! Thanks ladies!!!

A
Ashley

Married on 11/14/2015

Deana was so much fun and really added energy to my laid back group of ladies in my wedding party! She made everyone's hair look absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy that I was able to book her for my ... Read more wedding day!