Pure Beauty by Danielle

Laguna Hills, CA · View map

About Pure Beauty by Danielle

Makeup With a Passion!

I specialize in creating a customized one-of-a-kind experience for any bride & her party. My goal is to inspire women of all nationalities & sizes to bring out their PURE BEAUTY! Offering bridal, boudoir, engagement, bachelorette parties, makeup lessons & more. Let me bring out the Pure Beauty in you!

Call today to bring out your PURE BEAUTY!

www.purebeautybydanielle.com

25 Pure Beauty by Danielle Reviews

A
Andrea

Married on 08/17/2018

Danielle is truly an artist! I don't think I have enough words to describe how beautiful she made me look and feel on our special day... My make-up was flawless. She not only made me look and feel ... Read more beautiful but she made all my bridesmaids and mom look and feel incredible too. I was obsessed with everyone's hair and make up by Danielle. I am so grateful to have had her by my side on my special day and I will continue to recommend her to everyone! She also is very detailed and organized which made our planning process flawless. Love you Danielle & team!!! XOXO

E
Elizabeth

Married on 07/28/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of Danielle and her work. From the first communication to the day of the wedding, everything was absolutely perfect. She made the entire process of hair and make up the ... Read more most fun and relaxing part of planning! I had a special request of Danielle which was to help with make-up and hair for my sibling with special needs. My sister does not like her face or hair touched yet Danielle was able to listen to my concerns and communicate with my sister during the trial to take all anxiety out of the experience for both of us. Danielle is truly a special person! Not only was I thrilled with my hair and make-up but my grandmother (who also had her hair and make-up done by Danielle) kept saying she felt like a movie star! You will not be disappointed with having Danielle as your make-up/hair artist for your event!

C
Cassie

Married on 06/27/2018

I happily give PureBeauty by Danielle a full five star rating! As a professional, she takes the time to understand your entire vision for your wedding, so that she can make sure you look your absolute ... Read more best. She is methodical with writing down details and maps out what she’s going to do to make sure it’s as perfect as possible. I went into my bridal trial session quite anxious, as I have been genuinely unhappy when I have gotten my makeup done by professionals previously. I hate looking “over done” and prefer a natural look. Danielle completely understood and made sure I had a very polished but soft look on my wedding day. She made me look done up and beautiful, while still looking like myself, which was important to me. That said, what I love the most about her though, is that Danielle is very personable and has the ability to calm your nerves and put you at ease during a time of pre wedding stress. We had a real heart to heart during my trial, and felt like I’d known her forever. Everyone in my wedding party loved her, as she kept conversation light and fun as we got ready together in the morning. Danielle makes you feel like she’s been a friend for ages, and that you wish you could grab coffee later! I wouldn’t change a thing she did, and if I ever need my makeup done in California again, I’ll be a repeat client!