Pure Beauty

Stamford, CT · View map

About Pure Beauty

Pure Beauty is a premium makeup service located in Stamford, Connecticut specializing in weddings, engagement shoots and rehearsal dinners. Owned and operated by Jessica Borghi, this professional pays close attention to the details of her client’s face to customize a look for their big day. Jessica uses her talent, innovative techniques, professional products and deep passion for beauty to further enhance every bride's natural characteristics.

Jessica has experience working with all skin types and tones. She provides consultations and trials to ensure there are no hiccups on your big day. This professional takes the time to understand each client’s distinct style and preference and combines it with her vast knowledge of hair and makeup to provide the ultimate look. Jessica's services include facials, hair removal, and makeup. When it comes to makeup, she is skilled in airbrush application, contouring, eye makeup, natural looks, false lashes, and brow and lash tinting. Pure Beauty offers the following services:

• Tweezing

B
Beth

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!!!

I am so happy with my decision to hire Jessica to do my wedding makeup. My make up was flawless on my wedding day, everyone was absolutely glowing. Jessica was able to accommodate all my bridesmaids, ... Read more mothers, and grandmother make up on the morning of the wedding, everything was organized and ran our schedule. Jessica is amazing to work and I cannot recommend her enough!

O
Olivia

Married on 09/01/2018

Jessica was an incredibly talented makeup artist! She was extremely professional, organized, and very calm and down to earth, which is exactly the type of person you want around on your wedding day! ... Read more Jessica used airbrush makeup, which I cannot recommend enough. My makeup stayed on perfectly throughout the entire night!

R
Ronda

Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing makeup artist!

Jessica was my makeup artist for my wedding day. She was easy to communicate with, my trial was great she listened to everything I said. We went over the time line for the day of the wedding at the ... Read more trial which made me feel confident that the wedding day would be smooth sailing. She did an amazing job on my makeup it looked flawless and my pictures came out perfect! She was very sweet and professional. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their wedding. I looked amazing and so did my whole wedding party!