Pure Bridal

Ames, IA · View map

About Pure Bridal

Pure Bridal is a wedding dress boutique located in Ames, Iowa. Working with top designers, the boutique offers a collection of stylish and elegant wedding gowns. Its professional stylists help clients find the right wedding gown that complements them regardless of their body shapes and sizes.

Facilities
Pure Bridal makes each appointment enjoyable with its cozy but spacious environment. It features multiple dress selections, large mirrors, large fitting rooms, and comfortable seating areas.

Pure Bridal offers a variety of wedding dresses to match different styles, such as black-tie, boho, country, couture, and more. Providing exceptionally designed dresses for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom, Pure Bridal also offers thousands of options for accessories, including jewelry, shoes, veils, garters, belts, crinoline, headdresses, and supportive undergarments.

106 Reviews for Pure Bridal

106 Pure Bridal Reviews

S
Shelby Page

Getting married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

I can't say enough good things about Pure Bridal in Ames! From my stylist to the entire experience, it was amazing! I didn't think I'd cry when I found the dress, but I did! My stylist was so ... Read more understanding and supportive. We even had my 6-year-old ringing the bell when I said yes!

Justine
Justine

Married on 07/13/2019

I had an amazing experience at Pure Bridal! Andrea was my consultant, and she was FABULOUS. I had a large group with me, but her focus was mainly on me and made sure I liked the dress, even if my ... Read more group didn't agree. She ended up helping me find the perfect dress, AND the perfect accessories - the earrings even matched my ring! I recommend anyone looking for a bridal store that will help you find your dream dress no matter what to go to Pure Bridal!

T
Tatum

Married on 06/01/2019

I had an awesome experience! My consultant was amazing and with my fear of commitment never pressured me into anything. I returned the day after my original appointment to purchase my dress and was ... Read more again very impressed with all of the staff. The best thing to hear is that they want to give you the experience they would want as a bride and not do things to just benefit themselves.