Pure Photography

Kingston, JM · View map · Visit website

About Pure Photography

Pure Photography is a professional photography company that offers services to destination weddings in Jamaica. Founder, Andrew Thomas, conducts his team with a focus on unobtrusive tactics and a friendly approach to client relations. Prioritizing the comfort of each couple, this business takes pride in their high-quality results. Pure Photography exercises a steadfast commitment to high standards of professional customer-oriented service while capturing priceless wedding day moments.

Pure Photography offers couples photography package choices in order to meet their needs and budget requirements. With no time limits placed on their services, their team of photographers gives their undivided attention to documenting every wedding from start to finish. Additional services offered by Pure Photography include:

• High-resolution images
  • Digital files
  • Matted and canvas prints
  • Thank-you cards
  • Engagement and trash-the-dress sessions
  • Wedding portraits
  • Photo albums

Other Services

Aside from professional wedding photography, Pure Photography also offers couples excursion opportunities across the island. Each trip is planned with romance in mind and includes a personalized photoshoot.

12 Reviews for Pure Photography

12 Pure Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Jhevonn Johnson

Married on 12/29/2018

World’s best photographer

It rained on our wedding day and we only got to take a few pictures. Andrew and his team drove hundreds of kilometers the day after to get the job done. It’s difficult to put into words how ... Read more exceptional the service of pure photography is. It has a unique product that is delivered in the most refined style of professionalism, finesse and pure class. This was simply awesome and perfect in every aspect. We couldn’t have asked for more. Thanks again pure photography!!! As an extremely pleased customer, I highly recommend.

Lesley
Lesley O'Garro

Married on 07/27/2019

su·per·ca·li·fra·gil·is·tic·ex·pi·a·li·do·cious :)

Andrew was a God-send! I was searching for a photographer who understood the importance of a wedding day, and the important moments that needed to be captured for my destination wedding in Jamaica.I ... Read more found his profile and knew immediately he had a gift! He responded immediately with potential packages after I sent my initial inquiry, and even followed up consistently to be sure I had all the information I needed prior to booking his services. He even dedicated extra time to capture moments for my husband and I, and was super accommodating to me and my bridal party. The best part, was knowing that Andrew genuinely wanted to give us the best photographed moments we could possibly have. My family and I are so impressed by the SAMPLE photos, that we cannot wait to see the FINALS! It also helped that he is such a humble and easy-going person, that it was effortless and seamless working with him. I would and will undoubtedly have PurePhotography provide me with services whenever I book a trip to Jamaica-- even if it isn't for my wedding! :) Overall, I can say we were certainly blessed to have such an awesome person and photographer take part in our very special wedding day.

A
Alia Daley-Boothe

Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful Fun Exciting Emotional

Working with pure photography by Andrew Thomas was a wonderful experience. He makes his job less about him being the best and more about ensuring the customer gets the best, feel comfortable and ... Read more supply their needs. He is patient and kind and is willing to do what ever it takes to get the best 'snap'. He has a great eye for the right pose, the right look and feel. Which depicts great talent. He is friendly and approachable and very professional. His pictures are of great quality. I enjoyed every moment and he made my engagement photo shoot as well as my wedding day more than spectacular.