Purple Onion Catering Company

Vienna, VA · View map · Visit website

About Purple Onion Catering Company

Purple Onion Catering Company is an award-winning caterer in Vienna, Virginia that services the Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. areas. Their passionate and creative culinary experts aim to reflect your personal style and tastes in both the cuisine style and presentation. Purple Onion Catering Company provides couples with fresh, seasonal meals that leave a lasting impression on couples and their guests.

No detail is too small to be deserving of Purple Onion Catering Company's dedicated attention and consideration. They'll provide cleanup, setup and delivery so you and your guests can stay focused on the celebration at hand. Tables and chairs also accompany their catering services.

Cuisine
Purple Onion Catering Company has exceeded couples' expectations with cuisine styles like Italian, Southern and Mediterranean for nearly three decades. They can also provide American, Asian, Chinese, Mexican and Spanish dishes. You and your guests can enjoy bar services like house beer and wine, as well as cake and desserts. Purple Onion Catering Company offers the follow dining styles:

• Buffet

K
Featured
Khellia

Married on 09/15/2015

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Purple Onion Catering for our wedding a few weeks ago. I cannot say enough good things about this company! My husband and I had a southern charm ... Read more themed wedding at Morais Vineyard. That’s all we knew when we came to Purple Onion. We knew our theme and that we wanted the food to taste good. When we came to Purple Onion I met a little fairy named Paige who waved her wand and literally made magic happen. Working full time jobs and planning a wedding wasn’t easy for us, so having a catering company who could work with our schedule was key. Paige was flexible with our schedules and was instrumental in making our day magic. The communication was prompt and any problems were fixed immediately. The food. OMG the food. The food....................... AMAZING!!! The chef created our special southern charm menu with food that hits in the soul but quaint to fit our theme. I could talk forever but Go with Purple Onion you won’t be disappointed. Get Paige if you can she is AMAZING!!

C
Cat Prahm

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Wonderful Company

Our experience working with Purple Onion was excellent. Food was terrific and service was superb. Read more Our experience working with Purple Onion was excellent. Food was terrific and service was superb.

D
Deirdre Prahm

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Outstanding Caterer

My daughter's wedding was at The Barns at Wolftrap in late March 2019. We worked with Margaret Zagrodniczek who was professional and responsive. The food was absolutely delicious especially the mango ... Read more mango salsa on the beef and chicken. The appetizers and desserts were equally delicious! Everyone commented on the food. We had wanted long rectangular tables instead of rounds so it would be easier for people to talk. Margaret created a suggested layout for the reception but I had my own ideas. She re-created, again and again, different table arrangements until ultimately, we decided on her original layout. Lesson learned: this woman knows her stuff so go with the professional. I was amazed at the efficiency of the staff as they broke down the ceremony space and turned it into the reception space. Everything was switched over like magic. The wait staff was excellent including accommodating a last minute allergy, getting another plate for a guest. Margaret and the staff were aware of other allergies so those guests didn't feel singled out for their requests. Margaret's attention to detail, her flexibility and the wonderfully delicious food that she represents made my daughter's wedding a day to remember.