PX Vacations

Tampa, FL · View map

About PX Vacations

Welcome to Pxvacations.com! The travel site for Mr. Albert Rhodes, Jr., YOUR travel agent. I know and understand the meaning of service, as I am a retired Master Sargeant from the United States Air Force. After 22 years of serving our great country, I retired my stripes to become a family man. Like all families, we love to travel! Make memories, create special feelings with love ones and enjoy life together! I look forward to providing you the means of travel options so that YOU can take the vacations that YOU deserve!

I am a home based travel agent under Xstream Travel as a Certified Travel Agent. I have access to prices for honeymoons, romantic getaways, cruises, All -inclusive resorts, Broadway shows, air line tickets, Disney, and sporting events and trips around the globe!

My credentials are: AmResorts Master Agent, American Airlines Vacation Specialist, Oasis Travel Agent Specialist and Princess Cruises Commodore Level Agent.

I look forward to networking with the best wedding planners and become their number one choice travel agent consultant!

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

PX Vacations FAQ