Queen City Party Charters

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Queen City Party Charters

Queen City Party Charters is a professional wedding transportation company based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. They're your one-stop shop for all of your transportation needs, providing luxury vehicles for your bachelor and bachelorette parties, wedding guests, bridal party and more. They pride themselves on their ability to give your an unforgettable experience in one of their one-of-a-kind vehicles. Queen City Party Charters can't wait to exceed your expectations on your special day.

Couples will enjoy a complimentary bottle of champagne or sparkling grape juice, water with ice, air conditioning and much more on each of their high-end vehicles. They have party bus options that seat 12, 30 or 40 passengers, ensuring all of your guests can be taken care of on your big day. They offer couples a diverse fleet which includes a standard limo, a stretch limo, a shuttle, an exotic car, a SUV and more. They also offer unique, vintage cars such as a 1954 Bentley and a 1946 Buick, perfect for your getaway. Their amenities include:

• Bar
  • Red carpet service
  • Round trip
  • One-way service

Areas Covered

Queen City Party Charters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina but they travel all over the local area for all of your wedding-related events. These areas include:

• Matthews

V
Featured
Victoria

Married on 06/24/2017

We chose Queen City Party Charters after looking at so many different transportation vendors and I'm so glad that we did! We ended up using almost the whole fleet of vehicles they offer and also used ... Read more the gorgeous 1954 Bentley. The wedding guests were shuttled in their biggest bus, and I'm so glad we had it because the day we got married was the hottest day of the year, so it saved our guests from sweating profusely just to get to our wedding and reception . The A/C was nice and cool and the bus driver got the guests so pumped up for our wedding that I don't think anyone had a bad time! The bridal party used the smaller bus that was absolutely perfect! My most favorite part was the Bentley. Matthew the driver was the sweetest person and helped us out tremendously when it came to helping keep us hydrated during our photo shoot with the car. Even though he was just the driver, he went above and beyond for us and I seriously couldn't stop thanking him for doing the most amazing job. The pictures that we took we're absolutely stunning and I am so excited to get them back so I can hang them all over my house! Queen City Party Charters in my personal opinion is the best choice for transportation for any sort of event. They are affordable, professional and just the best all the way around. Alex knows what he's doing when it comes to giving his clients the best experience possible. I will definitely use this service for any other sort of big event we do. Seriously the best!!

rachel
rachel

Married on 10/21/2018

Party bus was a hit!

Let me start off by saying that hiring QC Party charters was probably the most expensive line item on our whole budget except for venue/food. We were skeptical but given the great reviews and the fact ... Read more that they had a large enough bus for our guests (40 person party bus) we pulled the trigger and booked them. WOW. This party bus was easily one of the highlights of our wedding. The disco ball lights moving to the beat of the music, the awesome sound system, we had a blast! Our driver was on time for our many back and forth shuttles and helped us with the audio hook up. Guests loved him! The bus did a few back and forth trips to deliver guests to the venue and then a few later in the evening to deliver us home. Alex was easy to get in touch with on the phone and via email and was great throughout the process. We are so happy we spent the extra money to go with a reputable party bus company instead of a cheaper sketchy competitor.

Heather
Heather Royce

Married on 10/13/2018

Queen City Party Charters is AMAZING

Alex and his team are amazing. They worked with me every step of the way and made the whole rental process so easy. We rented the Sprinter, and a 40 seat bus. The sprinter was for bridal ... Read more transportation, the driver arrived on time and was very respectful, and the whole ride was a great time. The 40 seat bus was guest transportation. It was great to have, not having to worry about guests getting back to the hotel safe after the wedding. I would highly recommend them and I can’t wait to use them again for another event.