Queen of a King Photography

Blacksburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About Queen of a King Photography

Queen of a King Photography is a wedding photography business based in Blacksburg, Virginia. Magen King, the owner of the company, draws inspiration from nature and everyday beauty while photographing her subjects. Magen continuously strives to assimilate new information in regard to photography, which enables her to flawlessly encapsulate couples' fleeting moments. Her constant self-challenging attitude ensures that Magen will be able to produce stunning imagery for each couple she works with.

Each wedding collection offered by the company is custom-tailored to suit every couple's needs, desires, and budget requirements. Couples can choose to receive their images as digital files, prints, matted prints, flush mounts, or canvases. Magen can also curate wedding albums for couples to cherish. The following services can be added to any wedding collection through Queen of a King Photography:

• Additional hours of coverage

Courtney
Courtney Hinkley

Getting married on 02/02/2020

Very Dedicated and Passionate Photographer

Magen is so amazing to work with. She is very dedicated to her work and her clients. I highly recommend her for any of your picture needed for any occasion! She is very creative and will provide you ... Read more with the best pictures you could imagine.

K
Kaylee Rose

Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Day!!!

We absolutely LOVED our photos Read more We absolutely LOVED our photos

K
Katelyn Spruill

Married on 06/08/2019

Such a fun easy going experience!

They are awesome! So easy and fun to work with! They are open to any idea you may have and capture perfect shots! They're work is fantastic and I got my pictures back super fast! I have enjoyed each ... Read more session with them, and my husband and I enjoyed our wedding with them! I highly recommend them and will definitely be using them for future photos!