Queen of Hearts Catering

Malvern, PA · View map · Visit website

About Queen of Hearts Catering

Queen of Hearts Catering is a wedding caterer located in Malvern, Pennsylvania. Their ultimate goal is to make the catering process simple for your special day. Their expert coordinators will help you plan for your wedding step by step while remaining budget-conscious, giving you peace of mind and providing you with delicious cuisine. With over 30 years of experience, they know how to create a seamless wedding.

Cuisine
Queen of Hearts Catering can provide you with a variety of catering services. Whether you prefer Japanese or Spanish, they have an array of cuisine styles available for you to choose from. From hors d'oeuvres to stations and plated serving styles, they have options for every setting and vision. With the ability to meet many dietary accommodations, you and your guests can enjoy their cuisine worry-free. The company can also provide bartending services with options such as house beer, specialty wine and a champagne toast. Additional cuisine styles available include:

• American

Featured
Meghan

Married on 05/04/2019

Best Decision we Made!

The best decision we made when planning our wedding was working with Queen of Hearts! While we worked with a couple of different coordinators from the time we booked until our wedding day, they were ... Read more all extremely responsive to our emails and on top of every detail. Megan and Christina worked with us on the day of our wedding at the Washington at Historic Yellow Springs and made our day come together perfectly. We did not have to worry about a thing the day-of and were able to 100% enjoy our day. The catering staff was excellent at making sure that my husband and I had drinks and were fed the entire evening from the moment we finished walking down the aisle. We especially appreciated Megan's calm demeanor as we did a sparkler exit with all of our guests on the terrace of a historic building to end the evening. Our guests are still raving about the food and how smoothly everything went.

M
Molly

Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible Food

The food was incredible! Our guest are still raving about how everything was cooked to perfection, especially the beef. The wait staff was amazing. We had a personal waiter take care of me, my husband ... Read more and our parents. We were in great hands. I would highly recommend them!

C
carol

Event date: 01/20/2018

I couldn't be more pleased with the level of service and the quality of food provided by Queen of Hearts! Amy was amazing from start to finish, as were all of their staff at my event. I continue to ... Read more get compliments from my guests on how wonderful the evening was. Would highly recommend!