Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants

Glenside, PA · View map · Visit website

About Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants

Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants is a professional wedding planning company located in Glenside, Pennsylvania that serves couples throughout the Philadelphia area. The highly professional and experienced team will turn your wedding vision into reality with their pristine attention to detail and their unique take on venues and services. Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants differentiates itself by utilizing sustainable, organic and locally sourced products in everything they do. With clients coming from all over the country, Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants knows how to make your wedding you no matter how traditional or unique. Their team of consultants will work with you from day one to guide and support your wedding planning experience.

Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants offers a variety of wedding planning packages, ranging from full wedding planning to day-of coordination and more. No matter what package you choose, the team will thoroughly listen to your needs, wants, and dreams to design the perfect wedding for you and your guests. Some of the services offered are:

• Individual consultations
  • Wedding-day services
  • Full-service planning
  • Invitations and printed material
  • Destination weddings
  • Commitment ceremonies and civil unions
  • "Green" weddings

54 Reviews for Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants

54 Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants Reviews

C
Featured
C

Married on 04/20/2013

Best Planner Ever! If you want a no-nonsense, efficient, professional wedding planner who has the best vendor contacts in the Philadelphia area I would go with Queen of Hearts. We could not have been ... Read more happier with our experience with Rebecca Richman, who got what we wanted right away, assembled and coordinated an amazing team of vendors, and planned and executed day-of perfectly. I have seen similar perfection in execution from other members of the team at Queen of Hearts at other weddings too, so it seems you can’t go wrong here. They have been in the region for a long time and have built solid relationships with the best of the best in the wedding industry here. This means turning your dream wedding into a reality will be less hassle, less headache, less stress and a lot more fun.

L
Lauren

Married on 02/22/2014

Phylis, Kristin, and Renee provided the wedding planning services for our wedding on 2/22/2014. Our main contact was Kristin and, a side from one small hiccup with the dinner rehearsal, she was ... Read more marvelous. Queen of Hearts was great for the day of the wedding. They kept us on time, helped the day flow 100% smoothly, and assisted with things such as boutenniers, bringing this to the church, making sure everything was in its place. We were so happy to have them with us all day and night. My sister-in-law's wedding was shortly after ours on 4/12/2014, and again the team was amazing. I would highly recommend QOH to future brides.

User4074743

2+ years ago

I used Kristin Parks from Queen of Hearts for wedding planning. She was phenomenal! Kristin attended all of my vendor meetings with me, taking lots of detailed notes and pictures, and providing advice ... Read more where I needed it. She sent me several suggestions for great vendors for me to use - I was extremely happy with all of them. She is super organized and very easy to work with. We had a very large wedding party and lots of family and young children in the wedding. She was awesome in terms of organizing and controlling everyone during both the rehearsal and the line up for the processional. Kristin even made sure that I had a pair of comfy slippers under our sweetheart table so I could swap out of high heels midway through the reception. A really nice touch was that she took a bunch of our flowers and desserts from the reception back to our room at the Four Seasons for us to have. I highly recommend Kristin for any wedding planning services!