Queen Skittles Photography

3 Queen Skittles Photography Reviews

S
Sara

Married on 10/12/2013

Julie is the BEST! She was a life saver, my photographer that I originally had scheduled canceled 2 weeks before my wedding. Julie insured me that everything would work out fine and she didn't lie.I ... Read more was completely happy with how my photos turned out. Not only did she do a phenomenal job with my wedding photos, the photo booth was such a hit with my guests. Her creativity with the wedding party photos, turned out amazing. I will be using Julie for any/ all family milestones in the future!!!!

A
Ashley

Married on 07/06/2013

The absolute best. I could not be more happy. Julie brought color and life into our photos. It was a beautiful day, and her pictures made me (the bride) look like a million bucks. I would and do ... Read more recommend her to anyone. She is talented and her photos are unique and romantic. She is the BEST. I keep going over my photos to find the ones that I want to print and of the 800 photos, I can't find any that I don't want. Okay, I am gushing, but she really is great!

Y
Yazmin

Married on 12/25/2014

Julie was amazing and totally professional. She definitely captured our wedding exactly how we envisioned. She made all our family feel included and showed extreme patience with our large crazy ... Read more family.

Queen Skittles Photography FAQ