Quest Fine Jewelers

Fairfax, District of Columbia, VA · View map · Visit website

About Quest Fine Jewelers

Quest Fine Jewelers is a fine jewelry provider located in Fairfax, Virginia. From engagement rings to wedding bands, Quest has a wide selection of wedding jewelry options. The shop also has luxury-grade fashion jewelry from designers such as Verragio, Novell Design Studio, MaeVona, and Coast. At Quest Fine Jewelers, you can find a beautiful piece of jewelry that is bound to dazzle.

Not only does Quest Fine Jewelers have a wide selection of designer pieces to choose from, but the shop also provides custom jewelry design as well. All of the design work is done in-house by the company's skilled and passionate jewelers, who are committed to giving you the best. Other jewelry services provided include:

• Laser welding

Candace
Candace Robbins

Getting married on 11/02/2019

So far so good!

My fiancé said they were great when he went in to pick out my ring. We went back together and they sized it same day. They will clean it whenever I like as well which is included. Read more My fiancé said they were great when he went in to pick out my ring. We went back together and they sized it same day. They will clean it whenever I like as well which is included.

Shaylin
Shaylin

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful and easy to work with

Randa was amazing to work with! My fiancé and I went in because they were one of the few who carried Verragio rings. I tried some on and didn’t fall in love with just one. I liked certain aspects of 4 ... Read more different rings. We left with an idea of what I wanted and my fiancé went back later and had a custom ring built with the details of all of the rings I liked and a diamond that has been passed down through from his grandmother! Once I got the ring, it fit like a glove! Shortly after we went back to have it appraised, they did it in house and took less than an hour! We will definitely be buying our bands from them soon!

A
Amanda

Getting married on 08/31/2019

My fiance and I had the most amazing experience at Quest Fine Jewelers. We started with an appointment to look at engagement rings and the staff was extremely helpful and everyone made you feel like ... Read more you were the most important person in the room. They were accommodating and patient as you tried on numerous rings with different cuts and styles. My fiance ended up purchasing my engagement ring at Quest and he was over-the-moon with the entire process. Huan was truly a professional but also made you feel like you have been friends for years! The family feeling you receive is unconditional. When I finally met Huan after I said Yes (best day of my life), he was very sweet and explained how to properly care for the ring. I would recommend Quest to anyone looking for 5-Star quality service. This was a wonderful experience and I look forward to my ring check-ups to say hi!