QuetheStylist

Matthews, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About QuetheStylist

QuetheStylist is a multicultural hair and makeup company located in Matthews, North Carolina. They believe all women are beautiful, and want to help you look even more gorgeous for one of the most important days of your life. Their goal is to enhance your natural beauty in a noticeable, but not overpowering, way. QuetheStylist uses their years of experience to bring your unique vision to life.

Que Blankenship is the owner and lead stylist of this creative company. She loves fashion, patterns and textures, which she applies to her art. Brides can choose both a hair and makeup trial to test out their look before their big day, and ensure that their planning process is as stress-free as possible. QuetheStylist offers multiple packages to choose from depending on your preferences and budget. If you would prefer her to come to you the day of your wedding, she offers a flat travel fee for any location within 15 miles of her studio, and an additional fee for outside of that radius. Additional services include:

• Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Consultation
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Eye makeup

Other Services

In addition to providing hair and makeup for your celebration, QuetheStylist also offers hair removal services such as tweezing and waxing. Other services include:

• Men’s grooming

A
Ariana Barone

Married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience!

My girlfriends and I had a very pleasant experience with Que the Stylist. She was personable, professional, and very talented. I would definitely use her services again! Read more My girlfriends and I had a very pleasant experience with Que the Stylist. She was personable, professional, and very talented. I would definitely use her services again!!

A
Amy Shin

Married on 04/06/2019

So Happy! Thanks Que!

Que was great. I was scared bc not many people can do Asian american makeup like how we want. We'll either look like a ghost or how do i say? Too westernized?... So happy to have taken a chance with ... Read more que. I looked like me but 100x better. So thanks que!

K
Kat

Married on 06/16/2017

Que was amazing! She really helped with my first consultation and helped me figure out what I really wanted. On the day of the wedding, she helped all 4 of us get in and out in a timely manner and my ... Read more hair came out beautifully!