Quiana Parler & Friends Band

7 Quiana Parler & Friends Band Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 06/08/2018

They are amazing! Quiana is not only nice and easy to work with, but her voice is incredible! The entire band is so talented and have such a wide variety of music that they can play/sing. She sang our ... Read more first dance song "Maybe I'm Amazed" by Paul McCartney and it was a moment I'll never forget. Our entire dance floor was full of our guests dancing the night away, and it made for such a fun and upbeat wedding reception! ~Katie and Nick

S
Steven

Married on 04/03/2015

Quiana Parler and Friends made our wedding a night to remember. Talk about incredible energy and a sheer desire to make sure your night is unforgettable. We used Quiana 43 days ago at our wedding and ... Read more we still can't stop raving about how good they were. Our guests came up to us all night to tell us that they felt like they were at a concert. She sings and dances her heart out on the stage and makes sure that the guests are having a blast. On top of that, she is incredibly sweet and understanding and takes the time to ensure she knows exactly what you want on your big day. We could not be happier with our decision. Thanks again Quiana!

F
Francesca

Married on 08/31/2014

Quiana and friends kept our wedding rocking all night long! We got married two months ago and just went to another wedding with our same group of friends and all they could talk about was how amazing ... Read more our wedding band was. I went on a recommendation without hearing them play before and I'm so glad I took the chance. After signing Quiana on for our wedding and then telling subsequent vendors I was working with her every single person exploded with excitement and good things to say. Naturally expectations were set very high and boy did they not disappoint. Our wedding was at Hibernian Hall which absolutely screams for a band with that big stage. We had a jazz duo for the cocktail hour downstairs and then the whole band for the rest of the reception in the upstairs ballroom. Everything they did was perfect and perfectly timed and we had the dance floor packed starting before dinner was even served through the last song. One of the best things about Quiana is that once they start their "set" she plays for a solid 2-2.5 hours of straight music. No breaks, therefore no awkward dance buzz kill moments. So many people told us it was the most fun wedding they had ever attended and even the waiters from Cru were commenting on how they had never seen so many people dancing. I'm so thankful we made our dance floor extra large and I'm so happy we chose to work with Quiana to keep it packed all night long!!!