Quidnessett Country Club

North Kingstown, RI · View map · Visit website

About Quidnessett Country Club

Quidnessett Country Club is a wedding venue located in Rhode Island, overlooking the beautiful Narragansett Bay. This country club can accommodate all of your wedding celebrations, from an elegant reception to a bridal shower. It is located just 20 minutes from downtown Providence on the East Greenwich/North Kingstown border.

Facilities and Capacity
Quidnessett Country Club is the perfect place for outdoor ceremonies and elegant receptions. With two magnificent banquet rooms, a newly designed interior, and a capacity of 450, this venue will give you the luxurious wedding you have always dreamed of.

Quidnessett Country Club provides a charming atmosphere for your event. They are a ceremony and reception venue that also offers catering services.
Cuisine The club provides a decadent menu with various options for entrees, cocktails, appetizers and desserts that the couple can choose from. Along with their fine dining options, they guarantee that the quality of the catering service will be first class, making your wedding one of a kind.

139 Reviews for Quidnessett Country Club

139 Quidnessett Country Club Reviews

N
Featured
Nina

Married on 10/29/2016

I had the most wonderful day a bride could ask for! It was a beautiful wedding and I couldn't have done it without the help of Linda and the staff there. She was accommodating and answered all my ... Read more questions even when I called back a few times if I had forgotten something. She was always polite and peppy and excited to hear about the new things I had planned. The food was so great too! The ordeurves were fantastic! And I didn't have much time to sit down and eat dinner but what I did eat tasted great! The venue itself is beautiful, so there was no need for much extra decorations. The communication was wonderful as well. I had asked about setting up and if/when I could do it (I had large delicate home made centerpieces and hand stenciled table runners that I wouldn't want ruined from storage) and they allowed us to set up the day prior seeing that there was no one booked in the room for the morning of outlet wedding. All in all A++!!!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 05/05/2019

Like the sun coming through on a rainy day.

Rain or shine you’ll truly have the best time. Awesome food, attentive staff, wonderful options, and the ability to make a rainy day seem like it’s a perfect day to tee up and get married. Special ... Read more thanks to Linda for making the best day of our lives so easy to make happen.

L
Lindsey

Married on 04/13/2019

Great experience

Jenna and Leah were our coordinators and both were so responsive and attentive throughout the whole process. Jenna responded to all my emails and questions right away. Our dinner server, Alicia, was ... Read more extremely attentive as well, always asking us what we needed throughout cocktail hour and dinner. The ballroom is beautiful and newly remodeled.