Quinny Ray Photography

Woodbury, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Quinny Ray Photography

Hello There!

My name is Quinn Rachelle. Or as my husband likes to call me, "Quinny Ray". I am a Hybrid Wedding & Lifestyle Photographer. Hybrid means I shoot medium format film AND digital images on your big day. I guess I fell in love with the gorgeous tones and clean look of film in high school, and it's gripped me since! I love the fine art of capturing the moments most dear to you. Simple as that!

Oh, and anytime you feature a furry friend in your wedding/engagement shoot - I give 10% of profits to an Animal Shelter or Rescue of choice. Because I just LOVE to work with all the puppies/kitties/horses!

If you think of yourself as an adventurer, or animal lover, or chocolate enthusiast ... I think we should definitely work together!

For more information about having me photograph your wedding day, email info@quinnyray.com or visit www.quinnyray.com

Quinny Ray Photography was formerly known as QH Photography.

4 Reviews for Quinny Ray Photography

4 Quinny Ray Photography Reviews

S
Sarah

Getting married on 04/06/2019

Quinn is wonderful! She exudes passion for her work and it shows beautifully in her photographs! She is incredibly approachable and so much fun to work with, our pictures felt like an added bonus to ... Read more the fun we had during our engagement session. We are very much looking forward to her photographing our “Big Day!”

User3460522

2+ years ago

Quinn did our engagement photos, and they came out stunning! I have received so many compliments, and cannot say enough about the professionalism, creativeness and kindness of QH photography. I love ... Read more how Quinn listens to what you want, and captures it in her own unique and beautiful way! She also got the photos back to us extremely quick. I would recommend QH photography to anyone who wants their images to truly reflect themselves, and wants a photographer who makes a real effort to make the client feel comfortable and relaxed as they shoot! Thank you QH photography for the amazing experience and wonderful photos!

S
Sarah

Married on 06/28/2014

QH photography did an amazing job! She listens to your ideas, has amazing rates, and wants the pictures to be how you want them to be. She did both my engagement and wedding photos! I was blown away ... Read more by them! If you want good pictures, and the best memories of your big day, regardless of what that big day is pick her!!!!