Quinta Mazatlan

McAllen, TX · View map

About Quinta Mazatlan

Quinta Mazatlan is a premiere event setting in South Texas. It is first choice for weddings, receptions, family reunions, special meetings and conferences - a backdrop of South Texas nature and culture that enhances any festivities. The Spanish Colonial Revival-style architecture offers a warm home atmosphere for close friends to business associates.

The historic 1930's adobe home can accommodate a small group to a large group of up to 350 guests. Meeting, dining and socializing space is available in the Grand Hall, Courtyard, Wooded Meadow and Front Lawn.

Rooms of the historic home are available for rent during business hours for business meetings as well as for photography sessions. After hours, the entire mansion is available to rent for all celebratory events.

4 Reviews for Quinta Mazatlan

4 Quinta Mazatlan Reviews

P
Pearson

Married on 07/02/2016

Great venue. Very elegant and scenery everyone will enjoy. You will enjoy this place for your special day. Highly recommend. Read more Great venue. Very elegant and scenery everyone will enjoy. You will enjoy this place for your special day. Highly recommend.

M
Michala

Married on 03/11/2015

I held my Bridal Session at Quinta Mazatlan. This is where my now-husband originally proposed and although I didn't have my wedding at this location, I definitely wanted it incorporated. I'm such a ... Read more huge fan of the Spanish style building and the gardens are just perfect. I'm so happy with how my pictures turned out! This venue is one of the best in the valley!

J
Jennifer

Married on 03/08/2014

I was sold on Quinta Mazatlan from day one! I knew I wanted an outdoor ceremony, but with the unpredictable weather here, in the valley, it's a little risky. Either way, we booked Quinta Mazatlan and ... Read more and had amazingly pleasant weather. The venue has endless possibilities. You're free to have your ceremony where you'd like and reception where you'd like. We took advantage of as much of the ground as we could. All our guest were in awe of this location and couldn't stop telling us how beautiful it all turned out. We added chandeliers to a couple of places and when the sun went down, they lit up the grounds in the most beautiful of ways! It is the perfect location for an outdoor wedding and extremely versatile. There is not one single thing me nor my fiancé would have changed about our wedding. Mary, the event specialist, at Quinta Mazatlan is also an extraordinary asset to the venue and wedding planning. She was so kind and calming through it all! She went above and beyond to make sure everything for our wedding was perfect, even making firm suggestion to vendors on what would look best, based on her experience. I appreciated all her input and guidance! During our last dance, my fiancé, who is very money savvy, looked around at the venue and said, "It was all worth it, every penny!" :)