Quirk Hotel

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Quirk Hotel

Your special day deserves an equally special backdrop. At Quirk Hotel, we provide some of the best authentic wedding venues in Richmond VA to make your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception everything you’ve ever dreamed. Whether your wedding is small and intimate or large and grandiose, weddings here always come with the perfect attention to detail, every step down the aisle.

Specializing in boutique ceremonies and receptions, Quirk Hotel combines historic highlights with contemporary architecture. Art-centric in nature, couples and their guests are able to celebrate in our in-door or out-door spaces, dolled with local Richmond art and style. If your perfect wedding is 80 guests or less Quirk Hotel offers a magnitude of options in hosting your ceremony and reception throughout the chic hotel.

Should your guest count be closer to 100-150 guests, contact us today to inquire about our hotel buyout options to really WOW your guests – where we create an exclusive wedding weekend retreat where you’ll get the hotel to yourself!

Planning your wedding weekend, from your rehearsal dinner to your wedding room block, is an ease at Quirk Hotel. With 73 guestrooms and over 3,000 square feet of private event space, Quirk Hotel takes the cake in creating the wedding of your dreams as easy as you need.

Inquire today about our current wedding packages, discounted guestroom rates for your family and friends and more!

9 Reviews for Quirk Hotel

9 Quirk Hotel Reviews

C
Featured
Caroline

Married on 06/25/2017

As a wedding planner myself, I can't tell you how nice it was to have the aesthetics of my dreams come to life at Quirk! It's just a beautiful building, both inside and out! The food was delicious and ... Read more the service was accommodating. I had 4 of my wedding parties there, actually! Truly a luxury boutique experience!

J
Jennifer Wahlberg

Married on 12/27/2018

Wahlberg Wedding

Melissa was incredibly detailed oriented from the moment we first spoke. She was consistent in her follow up and helped me find vendors to give us the wedding of our dreams. I can’t say enough good ... Read more things about her making it a memorable day, the perfect intimate wedding for our family and friends. Topping it off with a relaxing stay at the hotel with amazing service. And ....she did all of this with about 3 weeks to pull it all off so I was very impressed. Thank you, Jennifer and Chris

K
Kathleen

Married on 07/28/2018

The most beautiful place for our most beautiful day! Melissa and the staff worked extremely hard to make our day perfect, and I could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out. Our guests ... Read more raved about how fun and different it was... exactly what I wanted. This is NOT a country club wedding! Thank you SO, SO much!