Quixotic Fiestas

Kearny, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Quixotic Fiestas

When you need some guidance or just someone to handle the day of your wedding, Quixotic Fiestas in Kearny, New Jersey, is the event planning business for you. They offer several entertainers in addition to their planning services. With an inhouse DJ and MC along with decor rentals and photographers, this event production company is ready to make your wedding entirely flawless. You can cross so many vendors off your to-do list when you choose to have Quixotic Fiestas as your event planners.

Whether you need coordinating for your rehearsal dinner, reception, or ceremony, Quixotic Fiesta can help. Their services include everything from full planning to merely day-of coordination and everything in between. With experience planning destination, civil, double weddings, cultural, military, religious, eco-friendly, elopements, and non-religious weddings, you can rest assured they will bring top-notch service to your event. Below are just a few services you can consider from Quixotic Fiestas:

• Vendor referrals

4 Quixotic Fiestas Reviews

Mali
Mali

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing experience and awesome Hora Loca!

We got married just three weeks ago and Johana and her team did an amazing job on the hora loca for our wedding! We had such a blast and they definitely kept the party going! Highly recommend them to ... Read more anyone!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing job

Johanna and her crew did an amazing job on my wedding. She really executed exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond to make my special day magical. Not to mention how affordable they are I was ... Read more so grateful for finding her.

I
Iliana R

Married on 07/28/2018

Highly recommend Quixotics

I used Quicotic Fiestas for My daughters Quinceañera and they were phenomenal! They had the kids and adults dancing and to me that’s the most important part! The photo booth was great The best part ... Read more was we got all the images that were taken that night for our own photo album. Thank you Johanna for your attention to detail!