R-Awareness

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About R-Awareness

Celebrate your love with a simply exquisite selection of prewritten ceremonies with personal touches woven in to engage your family and friends. Or create a custom ceremony written just for the two of you that reflects your unique relationship and vows from your heart.

Whatever wedding style you imagine from simply elegant traditional to utterly unique unconventional, Linda Radford sets the tone for your marriage celebration and helps make your wedding dreams come true.

Linda is ordained in the Universal Life Church and is certified to officiate your marriage legally. The sacredness of Life and Love are her religions. She honors your beliefs and your heart’s expression of love.

• Personal wedding ceremonies created to give your love a voice
  • Support in writing your own vows
  • Less than 30-minute ceremony length
  • Ceremony rehearsal
  • Licensed officiant in all 50 states

Contact Linda to design & officiate your unique wedding ceremony.

12 Reviews for R-Awareness

12 R-Awareness Reviews

R
Featured
Rebecca Bagby

Married on 05/14/2019

Best decision

We LOVED the ceremony! We couldn't believe how amazing Linda was at capturing exactly what we wanted for that day. I can definitely see how the questionnaire helps. Linda was one of the best ... Read more decisions we made for out wedding day and was willing to travel to our destination.

M
Madeline Baser

Married on 06/07/2019

Dream wedding

From the moment my husband and I met Linda, we knew she was exactly who we were looking for. Linda made our day so special. We love her dearly. Read more From the moment my husband and I met Linda, we knew she was exactly who we were looking for. Linda made our day so special. We love her dearly.

K
Kelsey Sevcik

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing & Most Thoughtful Officiant

Linda made our very special day come true and turn intoi something more tan what we expected. She was able and also took the time to customize a ceremony and vows that fit to my husband. She learned ... Read more about us over, phone, facetime, or email since we live in PA and were eloping to UT. She puts a lot of thought, effort, and passion into her work and I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. Highly Recommended!!