R&R Productions

Wasilla, AK · View map · Visit website

About R&R Productions

R&R Productions is a top tier wedding entertainment company based in Wasilla, Alaska. Their experienced staff treats every event as their own. Providing personalized DJ services, they take time to discover the couple’s preferred genres and style. They provide exceptional entertainment and premium service throughout Alaska.

Experience
R&R Productions has been part of the wedding entertainment industry since 1982. The company stays up-to-date on all their equipement, sourcing from the finest manufacturers in the country, and with the most comprehensive library of music. Where R&R really shines is with their uplighting services. They can transform any room with their color splashes, spotlighting, monograms, northern lights, and starry skies.

R&R Productions uses versatile and top-notch audio equipment. It provides full-wedding services, including DJ and uplighting. Its DJ services include:

• Consultation

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 10/01/2016

I LOVED MY WEDDING! This is the most amazing company to work with and the best decision I made. My advice to all the couples out there is don't waste your time looking for a better price (which is ... Read more the mistake I first made). Book them quick if they have your date available. When I first started looking for a DJ everyone I talked to suggested R&R Productions.... EVERYONE!!! I didn't book them right away and when I called back my date was gone :(, however, I attended a friend's wedding that both Ryan & Lou from R&R dj'd and it was AMAZING!!! I had to have them so I changed my wedding date to a date they had available. Crazy idea but the best decision I made - and worth all the time, money and hassle to do it! I had to even resend out invitations. These two are the best I have ever seen! Their Emcee skills are above and beyond and they just seem to say the perfect thing at the right moments. It was like they had known us forever. They completely and totally connected with my family and guests, the staff, my photographer.... EVERYONE! The roar of my friends and family as we entered the room for the grand entrance was so exciting and I felt so special. It was perfect. Everything was timed perfectly, almost like they designed the event as it was happening. I especially loved the way they moved from one genre to the next. They kept everyone and EVERYTHING in perfect sync. My grandparents danced!!! My little sister event danced :D... that was a first. I can't say enough except that my room was beautiful with lighting and color, my drape was this gorgeous material that sort of flowed from the ceiling and my whole night was magic - just like I dreamed :). Thank you so much R&R .... and the owner Evelyn.... well she's just a blessing. I'll never forget what how much fun I had and how incredibly special and perfect my day was.

A
Amber

Married on 06/24/2017

As the maid of honor of a wedding that was in June 2016, I got to work with R&R Productions and they were amazing. They were very accepting of the schedule I printed off, and the DJ motivated the ... Read more guests to get in the photo booth and to get on that dance floor! I appreciated he was able to pick up the vibes of the guests, and adjust the music accordingly. I appreciated them so much.. I BOOKED THEM FOR MY OWN WEDDING!! Super happy about that, and have full confidence that they will not let me down. They're always very professional and that's what I appreciate the most.

K
Kala

Married on 06/17/2017

If you're looking for a party, R&R is the group to hire! The music was on point, it was hard for anyone to take a break from dancing since every song was so great. Our wedding reception was more fun ... Read more than I had imagined it would be thanks you to. I HIGHLY recommend these guys, they are professional and wonderful and, just the best!!! - Kala and Jared King