Lake Forest, CA · View map

About R2 Visual Studios

R2 Visual Studios

(Please checkout the website link below to see a recent photoshoot. Thank You.)

See our Links below!

If you are looking for beautiful, candid, natural photography then you have come to the right place.

We provide a full range of photographic services to Orange County and all of Southern California.

R2 Visual Studios specializes in wedding & portrait photography with the understanding that there are 3 very important elements when choosing a photographer. Value for money, Quality and style of photography, and Rapport with the photographer. We strive to exceed your expectation in all 3 areas. Please read the client testimonials, check out the photography gallery and give us a call or send an email. We would love to meet with you.

Ruél & Rick

(310) 567-7918 or (949) 230-2262

Let us capture all your beautiful moments and memories.

See also: http://r2visualstudios.com

and; https://www.facebook.com/r2visualstudios

4 Reviews for R2 Visual Studios

4 R2 Visual Studios Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 07/10/2010

Ruel made our special day even more special. He is very professional, easy to work with, and one heck of a good photographer. We are so pleased with the photos. The details in some of them are ... Read more fantastic. Also the book he put together for us is perfect. Ruel thank you so much for everything.

K
Kelly

Married on 11/28/2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What can I say? I heard about this photographer, Ruel, who is fairly new to wedding photography, through a family ... Read more member. I was somewhat apprehensive at first but after seeing his work I was convinced we should give him a try. OMG! This man took the best photos me and my finance we have ever had. Exceeded my expectation by far! The prior year we hired a long time professional photographer to do some photos and they didn't even come close to Ruel's work. We had a budget we wanted to stick with. Ruel said he would shoot our engagement photos for free. Yea Right! Well he meant what he said; I did buy a copy of every photo, even duplicates in many cases, and at his cost! Apparently he has something to prove. He aspires to be a top rated professional wedding and portrait photographer and is currently building up his portfolio. In our eyes, he is already one of the best! I would have gladly paid the normal fees for his work. It almost goes beyond photography into true art. Honestly I can't say enough about him. He was super fun to work with and very friendly. Thanks Ruel, we now feel somewhat guilty so we will HIRE you in the near future for other sessions.

A
Anna

Married on 07/03/2010

Ruel was amazing! He has great directing skills! The pictures turned out to be beautiful! He is a very talented Photographer! Read more Ruel was amazing! he has great directing skills! The pictures turned out to be beautiful! He is a very talented Photographer!