R2i2 Conference Center

Columbia, SC · View map · Visit website

About R2i2 Conference Center

The Conference Center at R2I2 is a ballroom wedding venue located in Columbia, South Carolina. The venue has elegant and classic décor. With a wide variety of spaces to choose from, the Conference Center at R2I2 can host wedding events of all types and sizes.

Facilities and Capacity
The Conference Center at R2I2 can accommodate up to 1,000 guests in its seven event spaces. Covering 37,000 square feet, all of the venue's spaces are indoor settings. The venue is equipped with state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment.

The Conference Center at R2I2 offers event spaces for hosting ceremonies, bridal showers, engagement parties, and receptions. The services offered include:

• Bridal suite
  • Clean up
  • Set up
  • Food and beverage items including china, flatware, glassware
  • Tables and chairs

T
Featured
The

Married on 08/18/2018

The R2i2 staff was amazing! My husband and I had a surprise wedding for our guest recently and everything went great! Jacquie Lee and her team catered to our every need. From their professionalism to ... Read more their willingness to do whatever it took to make sure our day was everything we asked for! We entrusted the R2i2 team and they delivered with superb results. Thank you ladies for an amazing night and, more importantly, an experience we will always remember!

S
Stella

Getting married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Venue at a reasonable price! Read more Beautiful Venue at a reasonable price!

Q
Quiana

Married on 09/28/2018

We have worked with Ms. Jacquie Lee and her staff for th past two years for our annual event. They are amazing! They communicate with you, they are prompt with responses, they m do a thorough walk ... Read more through to make sure everything is how you want it and they go above and beyond if it’s not perfect. The facilities are wonderful and we receive lots of good feedback about the location. They offer a preferred catering list that has so many wonderful vendors to choose from. You’ll love this space and the people who run it. We’re excited about being back next year!

R2i2 Conference Center FAQ