Rabbi Betzel

Columbus, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Rabbi Betzel

Rabbi Daniel Boaz Betzel is a professional wedding officiant from Gahanna, Ohio. Performing weddings for couples in the greater Columbus area, Rabbi Betzel puts his extensive experience and education to use, helping Jewish and interfaith couples come together under one spiritual house. Whether your wedding is an intimate gathering of your closest friends and family, or a large and grand affair, Rabbi Betzel will deliver the right service and help you create beautiful and long-lasting memories.

Rabbi Daniel Boaz Betzel performs unique and meaningful Jewish, interfaith, and non-denominational ceremonies and vow renewals in Central Ohio. Rabbi Betzel gets to know couples on a deep level, and combines unique rituals and joyful touches in a ceremony that that celebrates love and commitment. Other services offered by Rabbi Daniel Boaz Betzel include:

• Consultation

J
Jamie

Married on 01/01/2019

Thoughtful and compassionate

Rabbi Betzel did a beautiful interfaith ceremony for my husband and I. He crafted a personalized ceremony that met both of our needs, and he was beyond easy to work with. Great sense of humor, very ... Read more responsive and made the process smooth sailing. Both of our families loved him!

H
Haley

Married on 08/04/2018

Rabbi Dan was a pleasure to work with and helped us create a beautiful interfaith ceremony. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Jewish or interfaith ceremony! Read more Rabbi Dan was a pleasure to work with and helped us create a beautiful interfaith ceremony. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Jewish or interfaith ceremony!

Alexa
Alexa

Married on 07/29/2018

Rabbi Dan is incredible! My husband and I were raised with very different religious backgrounds and it was incredibly important to us to honor both of our religions during our wedding ceremony. We ... Read more were so nervous about how our families, coming from different religious backgrounds, would react to our ceremony; concerned they would be offended or confused. Rabbi Dan worked with us to help craft a perfect ceremony that represented both religions in a meaningful, respectful and beautiful way. We received so many complements on our personalized interfaith ceremony and that would not have been possible without the expertise of Rabbi Dan. Additionally, he was a pleasure to work with! I would strongly recommend Rabbi Dan to anyone looking for an incredible officient!