Rabbi Jean Binkovitz

Rochester, MN · View map

About Rabbi Jean Binkovitz

Celebrate the beauty of love and faith! Rabbi Binkovitz is a rabbi committed to inclusiveness as a Jewish value and tradition and offers life cycle event officiating for Jewish and Interfaith families. I offer services for weddings, baby namings, bar and bat mitzvah celebrations, and funerals and shiva.

Let me help you prepare for marriage (Prepare-Enrich facilitator), and explore traditional and modern practices to craft the wedding day that will be most meaningful for you. Weddings are private events for some couples, a celebration of community support, or a combination of both for others. Contact me to see how I can support you and help realize your hopes and dreams.

1 Reviews for Rabbi Jean Binkovitz

1 Rabbi Jean Binkovitz Reviews

A
Autumn

Married on 08/18/2018

We now consider Rabbi Jean as a part of our family. She really took the time to get to know us individually and as a couple. Gave us great ideas for traditions we could start with our children and ... Read more each other. She is always a phone call away if we have questions or need her guidance. She is truly a blessing and we are very glad we chose her to be part of our special day.

Rabbi Jean Binkovitz FAQ