Rachael Kasie Designs

Daytona Beach, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Rachael Kasie Designs

Located in Daytona Beach, Florida, Rachael Kasie Designs is a full-service floral and event decor company for weddings throughout the local area. Couples can trust their team of experts to handle all aspects of decorating for their special day.

Rachael Kasie Designs’ exquisite florals are uniquely personalized to each couple. They offer arrangements of various styles, including classic, glamorous, romantic, and modern. They do more than bouquets, as well. Couples can have beautiful arrangements for aisle and altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, flower petals, table arrangements, and chuppah decor. Rachael Kasie Designs takes care of it all, such as consultations, event design, samples, venue visit, delivery, setup, and cleanup. They also provide decorations and lighting, including uplighting, chandeliers, lanterns, wall wash, accent, and more. Couples can also receive monograms, hanging decor, and pinspotting for their lighting needs. For decorations, Rachael Kasie Designs offers custom backdrops, table runners, linens, chiavari chairs, vases, candles, and trinkets.

92 Reviews for Rachael Kasie Designs

92 Rachael Kasie Designs Reviews

Jalene
Featured
Jalene Keller

Married on 06/11/2019

Most gorgeous flowers and rentals!

I am so glad that I went with this vendor. Coming from UT, I was nervous because I couldn’t physically meet with them & see their product/ examples. They were amazing in the planning stages! They gave ... Read more gave me a call to go over my dream wedding and to get a feel for my vision. They helped me stay within my budget by giving me alternatives with the florals. The rentals turned out amazing as well. The circular arch, linens, florals, candle holders, centerpieces and sushi cake decor was absolutely stunning! I highly recommend them for a big or small wedding, they will make your dreams come to life!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 05/11/2019

Breathtaking, amazing! Must book

I can not say enough about RKD! They brought our wedding vision to life and have the most responsive, caring and attention to detail staff! Having to plan our wedding from NJ they put my mind at ease ... Read more - I sent them mood / vision boards and they went above and beyond to deliver perfection! Don't hesitate, book them now! 1000000 STARS! Thank you team for making our day beyond magical! Best, Ashley & John Lillis 5/11/19

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 12/28/2018

Rachel is amazing

Rachel is seriously good at what she does. I am not afraid to say that I was a total bridezilla when it came to my flowers and how the room looked (I feel really bad for that now that I realize how ... Read more bad I was) but she could not have dealt with me better. I think I emailed her 45837 times and each time she responded quickly and happy to help. I was so so so so stressed until the literal moment I walked into the room and saw that Rachel had really created my dream wedding. She was also super helpful in working with my budget. I highly highly recommend her and her team. Her shop is beautiful and she has almost every vase and rental item you could dream up. Lucky to have had her be such an important part of my big day!