Rachael Koscica Photography

Chandler, AZ · View map

About Rachael Koscica Photography

When every shot is perfectly planned, expertly orchestrated, and artfully designed with a fine artist's attention to detail, your true beauty, happiness and undeniable love for one another will radiate from each and every photograph... naturally.

Hi, I'm Rachael Koscica, an Arizona fine art wedding photographer who specializes in working with modern young first-time brides who want fine art quality photography, a friendly partner in the planning process, and someone who can make them feel relaxed, at ease, and naturally beautiful in every single shot.

I happen to believe that in addition to talent, skill and experience as a photographer, delivering a one-of-a-kind, forever-remembered wedding comes down to providing impeccable service, loving attention to detail, and an unmatched experience.

Because your wedding is more than just a wedding, it's a photographic masterpiece in the making. To learn more about my photography style, philosophy, experience and background, + info on how I work with clients, please visit my Website.

15 Reviews for Rachael Koscica Photography

15 Rachael Koscica Photography Reviews

I
Isabel

Married on 03/24/2018

Choosing Rachael Koscica as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. She was a pure pleasure to work with. She is warm, friendly, and makes you feel totally ... Read more comfortable in front of a camera. She is able to navigate all of the emotions you are feeling on your wedding day, making you almost forget that she is there while she is capturing beautiful moments. Equally important, she is incredibly professional in the way she runs her business, which we really appreciated. You can tell that she really knows her craft when she is shooting. She makes everything run really smoothly which is so important on a tight timeline. Her work speaks for itself, but I have to say that I was blown away when I saw our engagement and wedding photos. They were everything I could have asked for and more. They will truly be a treasure for our family for years to come.

N
Nikki

Married on 08/26/2017

We could not have asked for a better engagement session than with Rachael! She was beyond amazing and so great to work with from the day we contacted her. Rachael was very organized and made the shoot ... Read more so fun for us! She is truly talented at what she does and her work is simply beautiful! We are so happy we found her.

Caitlin
Caitlin

Married on 02/18/2017

If I could give Rachael 10 stars, I certainly would. We met with a few other photographers before Rachael and immediately fell in love when we met her! She has one of the sweetest souls I've ever met. ... Read more She has such a calm, collected nature that made me as a bride feel very relaxed. You want that type of energy around you on your wedding day. :) Along with her awesome personality, she also has some of the most amazing photography work I've ever seen! We wanted bright colors and beautiful desert backgrounds in our images for our engagement pictures and wedding day. Rachael understood that and brought all of that to life. We have received so many compliments on our photographs from Rachael. We have only seen the sneak peak of our wedding album and we are already SO very impressed. She is very responsive as well and a very hard worker. She had gone out to our venue a few days before to prep and get ideas for shots she might be able to take to ensure she was well prepared. We also ended up with an incredibly cold and rainy desert wedding (it's supposed to be lucky, right?). I never once saw Rachael without a smile on her face and she came up with creative and fun ways to still get the shots despite the horrible weather. I definitely recommend Rachael Koscica! We plan on utilizing her to continue capturing our images as a married couple. Thank you for capturing our vision perfectly. :)