Rachael Schirano Photography

Bloomington, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Rachael Schirano Photography

Rachael Schirano Photography is a wedding photography company based in Bloomington, Illinois that creates romantic, fun, and elegant images of your couples. Owner and lead photographer Rachael Schirano wants to do more than simply take pretty pictures of her couples; rather, she wants to curate a collection of photos that truly displays her couples’ love for each other. Every love story has its own unique style to it, and this wedding photography company would love to work with you to capture it.

Experience
Rachael Schirano has over 10 years of experience capturing couples in the Bloomington area and beyond. Rachael’s work has been featured on websites and publications such as The Knot, Huffington Post, Style Me Pretty, PopSugar, and Junebug Weddings.

Couples can rest assured knowing that Rachael Schirano Photography will make their wedding photography nothing short of stunning and elegant. Rachael and her team offer a variety of services that will make your photography experience fully customizable. Photography services offered include:

• Additional hours

Ilana
Featured
Ilana Rosen

Married on 09/02/2018

The best wedding photos you could imagine!

5 stars really are not enough for Rachael. We found Rachael because she shot our friends wedding, and we fell in love with her ability to capture emotion and not rely on stiff posed photos to get ... Read more great portraits. From the moment we reached out to her she absolutely blew us away. She's warm, sweet, kind and impossible not to love. The bride and groom are her focus, and she will make you feel fantastic, confident and completely at ease. It was important to us to feel relaxed on our wedding day, and Rachael helped us do that - she didn't add even an ounce of stress, she went with the flow, and was able to navigate families and lots of different personalities. In addition to loving spending the day with her, we are HEAD OVER HEELS for our photos. She captured every special moment and way, way more. From the subtle exchange we shared the moment after our ceremony, to the hilarious reactions to some of the speeches - she documented it all. I could not recommend her more to take photos that will bring you right back to all the best parts of your special day.

Jenny
Jenny

Married on 10/27/2018

Everything we hoped for!!

What attracted us to Rachael's photography was the stunning realness in every shot- from relaxed powerful joy and emotion in the sentiment to the vivid and artistic capturing of light, line, and ... Read more shadow of the composition. We wanted our photos to feel current without being too trendy to stand the test of time. Rachael completely exceeded our expectations in our entire gallery. Every shot is real, full of breath and stands as a true time capsule of each moment- and she captured them all! One of my worries as a bride was that there would be moments I wouldn't fully be present for on the day, but Rachael knew exactly what to capture. I could be in my own little bride-world and trust I wouldn't miss anything. And...She. Got. EVERYTHING!!! So many images, moments, and memories I didn't even think about. Looking through our final gallery is definitely a full-on re-living of the day. Beyond her artistry, Rachael served almost as a wedding planner (and life-saver) for us! I was planning our Galesburg, IL wedding from Canada, and with Rachael helping to organize the details of the day, I felt a great sense of relief to be in such good hands. She helped us create a timeline, with expert knowledge in what to realistically expect for time as the day unfolded. And she carefully protected what meant most to us in the day, ensuring we would not miss the most important things- the brilliant light of sunset (and she knows how to use light!!), and those oh so important first few moments alone as husband and wife. She even gave us a ride to our reception dinner when we realized we made arrangements for everyone else except us!! I would recommend Rachael to every bride. Her warmth and professionalism is matched by her sheer joy of all things wedding.Read Less

E
Ellen Eckert

Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Hiring Rachael was one of the absolute best decisions I made when planning my wedding! Without a doubt, if I had to do it all over again, I’d hire Rachael again in an instant. From the start of ... Read more wedding planning, my fiancé and I knew we wanted to dedicate a good part of our budget to photography. After the ceremony and celebration of that day is over, you have your memories, and you have your photographs. Hiring someone to capture moments on film of the most important day of you life is a daunting task. If they screw it up, there are no do-overs. Rachael was an absolute GEM to work with. Early on, she helped me form the timeline for the wedding day, which was the absolute basis of everything else I planned that day. She was patiently listened to all my questions and concerns during the wedding planning process. She always remained calm and had solutions for everything. Her expertise and guidance was worth every cent of what I paid her. The day of my wedding, there was a 90% chance of rain all day (of course). While the ceremony was inside, we had multiple outside locations we wanted to take pictures at. Rachael remained so calm and composed the entire day. Honestly, and this is a big deal for my Type A personality, I felt so confident letting her call the shots for the day. She never panicked, she just worked with the weather. As composed as could be, she moved a few things in the timeline around to work with the rain. My day turned out absolutely PERFECT, and Rachael was an extremely huge part of that. Plus, she was extremely easy and fun to work with! She made being photographed so relaxed. She captured genuine moments between the two of us. Nothing was staged or forced. Our photos are genuine moments of the two of us talking and laughing. I could not be happier with her footage of us. My husband and I cannot thank her enough for capturing beautiful photographs that we will treasure forever. Do yourself a huge favor and book Rachael! You will not regret it.