Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.

American Fork, UT · View map · Visit website

About Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. is a bridal design company based in Utah Valley, Utah. The company specializes in beautiful couture wedding gowns designed by Rachel Elizabeth Peugh. Every bride wants to feel and look amazing on their wedding day. Their team strives to ensure each gown is created with the perfect fit. For brides wanting a unique touch, custom made-to-order wedding gowns can also be designed to help bring your fairy tale vision to life.

Experience
Rachel's passion for wedding gowns started at a very young age, and it inspired her to start sewing at the age of six. She went on to obtain a bachelor's degree from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising and continued her education in London interning with a couture designer. In 2015 Rachel took the leap and opened Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. and has been designing gorgeous couture for brides ever since.

Designs Offered
Rachel Elizabeth also carries plus size gown sizes, veils and bridal belts in addition to custom design services. The following designs are offered in her shop:

• Bridal gowns
  • Lingerie
  • Religious temple gowns
  • Formal gowns

25 Reviews for Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC.

25 Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. Reviews

J
Featured
Jenna

Married on 10/15/2016

I was engaged and married in 5 weeks. I was at a complete loss when it came to finding a dress. I searched all over Utah and in that amount of time there just weren't many options. A really good ... Read more friend suggested I try Rachel Elizabeth. From the moment I arrived on my very first visit I was put at ease. Rachel was calm, confident and so flexible with my very hectic flight attendant schedule. My dress was incredible. I showed Rachel a picture of the dress I had in mind and she was able to make it and it looked impeccable! I got so many compliments and felt beautiful and like a princess all day long. I am never getting married again but I plan to send every one of my single friends to Rachel as soon as they get engaged!

R
Rebecca

Getting married on 10/13/2026

Rachel tells a story with every dress and item that she designs. Rachel wants every bride and woman to have the best experience and every item designed is as individual as the woman wearing it. I own ... Read more two custom Rachel Elizabeth robes and I live in them! Go and enjoy!

Brittany
Brittany Johnson

Married on 07/06/2019

Best Decision Ever

I still get teary eyed when I think of my gorgeous dress. I had a unique vision and Rachel made that dream a reality. She is so knowledgeable and creative. Every detail was thoughtfully carried out to ... Read more the finest quality. Every detail was that of an elegant couture gown. Not only was it gorgeous but Rachel and Hannah made every dress fitting a wonderful experience. I could not be more grateful for Rachel Elizabeth Designs. Wish I could wear my dress every day!