Rachel Evelyn Photography

Grand Rapids, MI · View map · Visit website

About Rachel Evelyn Photography

Rachel Evelyn Photography is a wedding photographer based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and serving the southwest Michigan area. The team at Rachel Evelyn Photography describes their shooting style as a combination of contemporary, natural, traditional and photojournalistic. The overall goal is to capture the "wow" moments as well as the close and intimate moments shared between couples throughout the big day. For photos that reveal the candid, natural and honest emotions of your special day, check out Rachel Evelyn Photography.

Experience
Rachel Evelyn is the owner and photographer behind Rachel Evelyn Photography. She started her company in 2012 and has worked with many engaged couples. Her passion for wedding photography comes from capturing the love story as it unfolds and preserving those special moments for years to come.

The photographer offers many wedding services. Rachel Evelyn Photography's services include:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Other services

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Rachel Evelyn Photography also offers many other services as well. Other services include:

• Engagement sessions

A
Featured
Alyssa

Married on 09/03/2016

Rachel is wonderful. We used her for our engagement and wedding photos. She is professional, talented and fun to be around. She's one of those photographers that becomes an honorary bridesmaid and is ... Read more so helpful. Everyone who interacted with her had nothing but great things to say about her! I can't recommend her enough.

A
Autumn Howarth

Getting married on 10/13/2019

Rachel Evelyn Photography Is The Best Choice For Any Event

Rachel Evelyn Photography provided us with an excellent experience with our engagement photos. She was extremely flexible with our unusual photo location requests. Rachel was willing to go above and ... Read more beyond to provide us with very personalized beautiful photos that we were able to download, print, and use, however we desired. Rachel also provided quick photo turn around. She was able to make the whole experience exciting and memorable. Rachel was even willing to do a combination photo package that combined both graduation and engagement photos. Above all, she provided us with stunning images that truly captured the moment, all for the right price. I can't wait to have her shoot our wedding photos.

Sarah
Sarah

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful!

Working with Rachelle is better than I ever could’ve imagined. I love her eye for photography and her style. She’s very nice and extremely flexible and work with my fiancé and I to find the perfect ... Read more day for engagement photos. Being fall engagement photos I was waiting for the right day for tree colors which meant making appointments and then rescheduling and Rachelle was completely cool with that. The engagement photos are everything I’ve ever wanted. And I know the wedding photos will be wonderful as well. I highly recommend Rachelle for any of their professional photography needs.