Rachel Fawn Photo

Placerville, CA · View map · Visit website

About Rachel Fawn Photo

Rachel Fawn Photo, based out of Placerville, California, is an affordable but experienced wedding photography company specializing in adventure elopement, engagement, and wedding photography. Owner and lead photographer Rachel has been photographing for over 20 years. She started her business in October 2017 and has photographed over 50 weddings in this time. Her photography is photojournalistic and artistic in style; she captures authentic moments and beautiful scenery with high-quality professional lenses, cameras, and equipment.

Rachel Fawn Photo specializes in photographing intimate weddings and elopements. Rachel delivers hand-edited high-resolution digital files via an online gallery ready for you to download, share, and print. The gallery also offers the ability to order professional prints, canvases. Clients are given a full print and web release to create their own albums at a lower cost. In addition to wedding photography, Rachel Fawn Photo offers engagement photography.

5 Reviews for Rachel Fawn Photo

5 Rachel Fawn Photo Reviews

Aryana
Aryana

Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely AMAZING Photos

From the moment my Fiancé and met with Rachel the vibe that we felt during our meeting was amazing. She if full of energy and very creative. Her style of photography is very photo journalistic style. ... Read more We’ve already taken our engagement photos and are very much pleased, we’ve receive countless compliments on how beautiful our photos are. We would definitely recommend Rachel to any and everyone.

JENNIFER
JENNIFER

Married on 05/04/2019

Out of this world!!

We used Rachel for both our engagement and wedding photos. Can I just say WE LOVE HER! Her creativity and elegance at capturing the most perfect moments really just makes me cry. There isn’t any words ... Read more that can be said or expressed on how truly amazing she is at her craft. We have such beautiful and unique photos that we will always cherish thanks to Rachel! The force is strong with this one!! Thank you for capturing the most amazing photos of our themed wedding! If anyone needs to hear how amazing you are in person you have them contact me ! She has a special way of capturing the light that just awww speechless

A
Ashley

Married on 02/22/2019

The BEST of the best!

Rachel is absolutely amazing! I randomly stumbled upon her and I couldn’t be happier she was there to capture our day. She started with shooting our engagement shoot and far exceeded my vision. My ... Read more only requests were golden hour photos, wildflowers and water. When the clouds rolled in for golden hour she took the extra (I’m sure lots of extra) time to edit my photos to still have the golden look. She even accidentally rolled into a red ant hill and after a quick brush off she was back in action! On my wedding day I heard her walk in and seconds later heard the camera going and it didn’t stop until 13.5 hours(!) later and only after double checking with me I didn’t have any more pictures I wanted. She not only captured all the pictures I wanted (after spending almost 2 hours with me a few weeks prior to make sure she knew what I wanted) she used her artistic eye to capture so many more fun pictures I’ll treasure forever! She had a lovely collection of sneak peak pictures available less than a week later which I’m sure every bride will appreciate receiving so quickly! Rachel was the perfect addition to our day and you will not be disappointed if you add her to yours! Oh and on top of non stop shooting pictures she even made the extra effort to make sure all the guys got lunch taken over to their get ready area. She’s such and amazing and caring person!