Rachel Girouard Photography

Glastonbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About Rachel Girouard Photography

Rachel Girouard Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Colchester, Connecticut that specializes in capturing every single moment throughout the day as they unfold. Rachel snapshots those timeless moments in a photo-journalistic, contemporary and traditional style to portray your whole wedding vision.

Experience
Rachel is the owner and photographer behind Rachel Girouard Photography that strives to create a visual memory of all the details and genuine interactions. She is a certified professional photographer who graduated from the Hallmark Institution of Photography and brings a unique view to every wedding she photographs.

Service Offered
The photographer offers many wedding services. Rachel Girouard Photography services include:

• One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High resolution
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, she also offers many other services. Her other services and offerings include:

• Engagement sessions

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 10/29/2016

Rachel was absolutely amazing! My husband and I were pretty nervous about the idea of having the camera on us the entire day and having to pose for pictures. Rachel was so calming and confident, she ... Read more helped us know how to pose/where to stand. She had great ideas about where to take pictures in between the Ceremony and Reception. Because she was so down to earth, we felt really comfortable and that showed in all of the beautiful pictures she took. We had a pretty long list of family photos we needed to get through, and she was very good at herding people and managing to get great shots of everyone. Now that we have our pictures, I can truly say that I am so glad I went with her. The images are amazing and not a person was left out. From a business perspective, she was very responsive and organized and she even sent personalized notes/gifts throughout the year and after the Wedding. On your Wedding day, it's so important to have a photographer who not only knows what she's doing, but also knows how to make YOU feel relaxed and stress-free. I can't imagine there is any other photographer that is the perfect mix of organized/detail-oriented and down to earth / comfortable.

S
Sarah

Getting married on 08/12/2021

Photography is something so personal and poetic. It is truly rare when a persons pasion totally transcends into their profession. Rachel’s work is exceptional, and truly speaks for itself. Not only is ... Read more her work amazing but she will make you feel extremely comfortable. I was very nervous to be in front of the camera and she made me feel so at ease. Our session was done on one of the coldest days of the year and she showed up ready to go with such enthusiasm! We were all so cold and she without hesitation did her thing. I am so obsessed with the pictures. Which she delivered on time with such professionalism. I was extremely self conscious about taking the pictures and when I saw the photos I never felt more beautiful. The love she captured is something I will never be able to thank her enough for! If you are looking for someone who has an eye for the little moments you don’t even realize are happening, hire Rachel. If your looking for affordability and professionalism, hire Rachel. Hire Rachel, I gauruntee you will not be disappointed!!

B
Brianna Fontana

Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect Experience

Rachel was an absolute pleasure to work with! We were so lucky to have her photograph our engagement photos and our wedding photos! Rachel went ABOVE & Beyond to make sure our day went perfect; from ... Read more answering all of our questions quickly and effectively to assisting in scheduling our day, Rachel really made our day run smoothly. Throughout the whole wedding process and everything that a bride has to worry about, I never had to worry about Rachel or our photos! As for our photos, they came out BEAUTIFUL! Rachel is an incredibly talented photographer. Coming from a family who hates getting their photos taken, Rachel did a wonderful job making the process fun, making everyone feel comfortable and getting the photos taken quickly, while capturing every shot that we wanted! Rachel got us our photos back quickly and it was easy to share our photos with our loved ones. My husband and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rachel to anyone! We loved having Rachel as our wedding photographer and can't wait to use her for other occasions in the future!