Rachel Halsey Photography

Newmarket, NH · View map

About Rachel Halsey Photography

Rachel Halsey is a natural light lifestyle photographer with a vintage touch.

Rachel Halsey Photography is based out of New Hampshire
but is available for travel.

15 Reviews for Rachel Halsey Photography

15 Rachel Halsey Photography Reviews

I
Isabelle

Married on 06/29/2018

Rachel photographed a dear friend's wedding last summer and since we saw her work, we knew we had to have her photograph our day, too. From start to finish, Rachel was extremely professional, ... Read more personable, and just plain old KIND. She loves what she does, she has an amazing artist's eye, and she is incredibly responsive. She made my husband and I comfortable in front of the camera with ease. We had an engagement shoot with Rachel and we used the photos for our Save the Date cards. For our wedding day, Rachel was prompt, she was extremely organized, and she kept the mood light as she photographed the large and fine details. My family was incredibly impressed with Rachel and her husband, John. We have gotten many messages about their work and the previews we received of our photos just days after our wedding were stunning. WITHOUT QUESTION, Rachel and John are the best! We'll be going to them for our family photos from here on out!

B
Brianna

Married on 09/30/2017

Rachel is absolutely amazing, as both a photographer and person. She did both our engagement and wedding photos, and we could not be happier with how they turned out - we truly feel like she captured ... Read more us and the emotions of the day (while making us look a million times more photogenic). The pictures all are stunning and don't feel forced or posed, and she made us feel so comfortable. She went above and beyond for us in every sense of planning and execution: working with us creatively to find a pricing plan that worked, talking through timeline and suggestions, and even calming me down from pre-wedding jitters :) Honestly working with Rachel was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, and we can't recommend her highly enough.

L
Lauren

Married on 07/29/2017

When I got engaged, Rachel was the easiest vendor for my fiancé and I to go with, as we had seen her work with my sister's wedding. I cannot express how beautiful her work is, but mostly how beautiful ... Read more of a person she is. She makes you a priority, is kind and personable, and her husband and sister helped make our wedding day so special. She really and truly gets to know her clients and what they want and she produces their vision and so much more. She made my husband and I a Christmas ornament and surprised us with it in the mail because thats the kind of person she is. Her photos are the perfect balance of traditional and artsy and I was at ease during my wedding day knowing that I would love the photos she took. It has been a honor to work with her and I consider her a friend after this wedding process.