Bird in the Hand Weddings

Providence, RI · View map

About Bird in the Hand Weddings

Rachel Hulin is a photographer based in New England and New York. She finds the confluence of fine art and documentary imagery to create an authentic and captivating record of your day. Hulin's editorial work has been featured in Martha Stewart Living, The New York Times, and Real Simple, among others.

Rachel Hulin's services are available in New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Hulin collaborates with each couple she photographs to ensure that their particular style is properly represented. Services offered include the following:

• High-resolution images

Ariel
Ariel

Married on 10/21/2018

Magical Photography

My husband and I were so blessed to have Rachel as a part of our wedding. Her sweet and gentle personality is exactly what any anxious bride needs, and her Photography is what any industry ... Read more professional should strive for. She catered to our needs of wanting a “fly on the wall” Photographer that wouldn’t orchestrate awkward poses, but instead catch all the most important moments in a natural and candid way. Every guest looked incredible in the photos, and my husband and I have never looked better! She made sure to capture the magic of the horse farm we were married on, and did it all in freezing late October weather (with a smile on her face!). I couldn’t be happier with the photos. They are absolutely beautiful, and I can’t wait to have her back when we have children for her to photograph!

K
Kim

Married on 09/01/2017

My husband and I spent a lot of time looking for a photographer. I was fortunate enough to have stumbled upon her reviews here and to see her awesome work! We didn't want a company that did a ton of ... Read more weddings each year and we were looking for someone who captured candid shots and had an artistic flare. That is exactly what we found in Rachel Hulin. Rachel is not only an amazing photographer, but also a true artist. We were so lucky to have her as our photographer. She did our engagement shoot and also our wedding. I am so amazed at how much she was able to capture as the only photographer at our wedding! She knew exactly the right shots to take to really show the essence of our wedding. She was also extremely mellow and handled all of the different personalities very professionally. I would 100% recommend Rachel - especially if you don't want your "typical wedding" photographer.

L
Liz Fortier

Married on 08/13/2016

Everything we could have asked for in a wedding photographer

I got married in the summer of 2016 on one of the hottest days of the year. Rachel was our one person photography team, and the heat did not detract from her ability to capture all of our special ... Read more moments, starting with getting ready through the late night dancing. From the moment we booked her, a great deal of the weight of wedding planning was lifted. She was easy to work with, and listened to what we had in mind while providing her expert opinion. She captured priceless candid moments as well as all of the formal/group photos we wanted. She was a fun and calm presence on our wedding day even through the stressful moments which included a bridesmaid dress mishap! She was extremely responsive when trying to get in touch, and sent us preview photos right away. Shortly after that, she send us our final photos which we easy to access/print. I highly recommend her to any couple planning a wedding. Her work and skill is worth every cent and more!